It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:09 pm

Colours in NotePad ++

General topics related to Rainmeter.
JediWarrior

Colours in NotePad ++

Post by JediWarrior »

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know anything about the colour coding in Notepad ++??? I know it must be of some use and Ive figured out that if everything starts to go purplish then you,ve made some type of syntax error. I know its not essential knowledge but anything that makes life easier is always a good idea. Thanks in Anticipation.. :???: :???: :???: :D :D
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Colours in NotePad ++

Post by balala »

JediWarrior

Post by JediWarrior »

Hello Balala,
Thank you for that my friend I will give that string a good read.. :thumbup: :great: :D
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

You're welcome.