It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:07 pm

NOAA Space Weather

General topics related to Rainmeter.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: NOAA Space Weather

Post by balala »

PtitChat107 wrote:this idea aside
PtitChat107 wrote:From what I understand for this file, the most recent information is at the end of the file;
Yeah, this is how it seems.
PtitChat107 wrote:for the wind it is the line "1" in each part
If by line 1 you mean the very first line of the file, there appears the meaning of the variables (which I didn't observe before - sorry). Now it's easier to interpret the parsed values.
PtitChat107 wrote:I will put this idea aside and concentrate on the other file json;
I don't think you should have to. I think the file contains all the information you would need.
PtitChat107

Post by PtitChat107 »

balala wrote:I don't think you should have to. I think the file contains all the information you would need.
Not really, the three data I mentioned in my first post are in the file "noaa-scales.json" but the speed of the solar wind is unfortunately in another file named "propagated-solar-wind.json" ; pity that they did not think to regroup everything in the same place :oops:
What is constraining is that the json file containing the data "r, g, s" is not in the order that is displayed on the browser; Rainmeter starts with the data "-1" (so yesterday) while the normal display starts with "today" :lol:
PtitChat107

Post by PtitChat107 »

PtitChat107 wrote:Not really, the three data I mentioned in my first post are in the file "noaa-scales.json" but the speed of the solar wind is unfortunately in another file named "propagated-solar-wind.json" ; pity that they did not think to regroup everything in the same place :oops:
What is constraining is that the json file containing the data "r, g, s" is not in the order that is displayed on the browser; Rainmeter starts with the data "-1" (so yesterday) while the normal display starts with "today" :lol:
For the wind speed I already managed to get the last line of the file, with each update; which is a good point ! = (?si).*000","(.*)",".*
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

PtitChat107 wrote:Not really, the three data I mentioned in my first post are in the file "noaa-scales.json" but the speed of the solar wind is unfortunately in another file named "propagated-solar-wind.json" ; pity that they did not think to regroup everything in the same place :oops:
You can download and use both of them in the same skin.
PtitChat107 wrote:What is constraining is that the json file containing the data "r, g, s" is not in the order that is displayed on the browser; Rainmeter starts with the data "-1" (so yesterday) while the normal display starts with "today" :lol:
I also don't think this would be a problem, especially that you know this.
PtitChat107

Post by PtitChat107 »

balala wrote:You can download and use both of them in the same skin.
That was the purpose of the maneuver, just have to find the right information and in the right order :p
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

PtitChat107 wrote:just have to find the right information and in the right order :p
Probably won't be easy, but nor isn't impossible, I think.
PtitChat107

Post by PtitChat107 »

I'm looking for the moment if there is a rule with Rainmeter to capture all the last line or one element of the last line; after I would see for the 3 remaining data.