It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:02 am

Any Google Calendar Skins?

General topics related to Rainmeter.
CerealMilk

Any Google Calendar Skins?

Post by CerealMilk »

So i spent a whole day looking for a google calendar skin, couldnt find any except from Rainlendar which is not useful for me since i cant modify as i please and is paid :???: .

Do you guys know any skin that works?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Any Google Calendar Skins?

Post by balala »

CerealMilk wrote:So i spent a whole day looking for a google calendar skin, couldnt find any except from Rainlendar which is not useful for me since i cant modify as i please and is paid :???: .

Do you guys know any skin that works?
Not a Google Calendar and not just to promote my own work, but my following skin has a Calendar part, which I think can be used somehow similarly. Initially I've started to write this skin as a replacement of Google Calendar, which became unavailable, or... something, I can't remember exactly. Anyway, you can add events and the skin will show the event on the appropriate day. Give it a try, if you're interested: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=124162#p124162
Currently I'm working on the next version, which will be able to handle "normal" events and yearly repeated events.
CerealMilk

Post by CerealMilk »

Great job, really liked the skin, but for me it needs to be a google calendar, i use alot on my phone, so would be complicated managing 2 different calendars @.@

But thx for the recommendation =)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CerealMilk wrote:for me it needs to be a google calendar, i use alot on my phone, so would be complicated managing 2 different calendars @.@
Oh, in this case, me at least have no further idea. Sorry...
MikeG621

Post by MikeG621 »

If I remember right, Google stopped supporting the XML/JSON/whatever that our skins were using to read the calendar data. I don't know of any way to get it now, and scraping the site isn't an option since Google changes their code constantly.