It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:59 am

hwinfo.dll and coretem.dll and GPUInfo_ohm.dll

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Sakujura

hwinfo.dll and coretem.dll and GPUInfo_ohm.dll

Post by Sakujura »

Hello,
i've created my own skin and want to see if it works on another pc. now i need the hwinfo.dll, GPUInfo_ohm.dll and the coretemp.dll files. someone know how or where i can get the 32 and 64 bit versions of those files? been checking the internet to download them without succes.

I recieved those 64 bit versions with other skins i installed but dont know how to extract them.

any idea's would be welcome.

thx
Saku
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: hwinfo.dll and coretem.dll and GPUInfo_ohm.dll

Post by balala »

Sakujura wrote:i've created my own skin and want to see if it works on another pc. now i need the hwinfo.dll, GPUInfo_ohm.dll and the coretemp.dll files. someone know how or where i can get the 32 and 64 bit versions of those files? been checking the internet to download them without succes.

I recieved those 64 bit versions with other skins i installed but dont know how to extract them.
If you have the skin installers which you used to install the skins and the plugins, you can extract the dlls. Replace the .rmskin extension of a skin installer with .zip, open it (with a WinZip or whatever) and in the Plugins folder you'll find both versions of the plugin (into the 32bit and 64bit folders, respectively). Copy them to two folders and use them.
Just note that CoreTemp.dll is included into the Rainmeter installer, you don't have to distribute it into your skin installer(s).
Sakujura

Post by Sakujura »

WoW so easy thanks alot :)

Saku
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

You're welcome.