It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:36 am

Rainmeter DeviantArt Group

General topics related to Rainmeter.
sephirotess

Rainmeter DeviantArt Group

Post by sephirotess »

Hello everyone,

I don't known if it's the good section for that. Sorry :oops:.

The Rainmeter group on DeviantArt is abandoned. There is only one active OP, but unfortunately not very present, because of his activities. The problem is that many works are proposed regularly, but few are "connected" to the group, for lack of OP. I do not know how the DeviantArt system works, but I imagine that after a few days, the unprocessed requests are put automatically in the garbage.

We can see well that people are attached to the group. They do not visit (or few) the Rainmeter section. They are waiting for a skin to be attached to the group, to take a look. It is easily noticable, compared to visits and downloads.

If possible, it would be beneficial that a PO to visit the group every 3 or 4 days for manage the group and the requests.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my English :welcome: .
sephirotess

Re: Rainmeter DeviantArt Group

Post by sephirotess »

Hi,

I have a question concerning the group Rainmeter under DeviantArt, so I post in the topic that I had already opened.

I would like to know if there is a quota or limit (per person) of the number of skins associated with the group. I read and reread the rules and found nothing. I ask the question because a few weeks ago, while browsing my gallery, I noticed that many suites, which had been accepted by the group were no longer associated. I have about thirty O.O.

So I imagined that whenever I propose a new suite and is accepted, an old one is withdrawn. I waited before posting this message on the forum, so I could see that I was not mistaken. Here are two examples:

- On 25 January, I proposed Trend.

The suite was accepted and Animations has been removed.

- On February 1, I proposed Losange.

The suite was accepted and BN has been removed.

Here is a sample of suites that were removed from the group:

- Rotators2

- DarkHeart

- FunnyFace(3D)

- Degerks

- Capsules(V3)

- Mini(V2)

- SystemR(V2)

- BE

- FireGhost

- BM

If there is a quota, it would be interesting to indicate it in the rules, so that nobody has that kind of surprise :o. I would also like to know if other suites will be withdrawn, if I propose other works ... :thumbdown:. If someone can answer my questions, it would be really nice.

Thank you in advance.