It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:13 am

Just a simple question

General topics related to Rainmeter.
JangusKahn

Just a simple question

Post by JangusKahn »

Hi, I just downloaded rainmeter yesterday and have been playing with it non-stop since then :P Unfortunately I had to reinstall it due to a problem I had which has now been resolved. I love the new rainmeter, but the only problem is the taskbar graphic (for enigma) has changed with the new release. It now looks like a windows vista taskbar, but I really would like the old taskbar graphic back. It was just a simple greyish color and I have an awesome CD Art Display skin that I was able to integrate seamlessly into my desktop with the old taskbar graphic. But now the newer shinier version doesn't match my desktop at all. I guess the question I want to ask is: Is there any way that I can use the old enigma taskbar graphic? Or even better, are there any skins with just a plain taskbar that I could change the color and transparent-ness of?

Thank you all in advanced, I know it was long winded but i wanted to explain everything :P
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Just a simple question

Post by Alex2539 »

If you edit the Taksbar skin, you'll see that under [Taskbar] there are two lines that start with "ImageName". One of them has a semicolon in front of it. Just switch which line has that semicolon in front. That should put it back to what it used to be.

The semicolon comments out that line, meaning Rainmeter ignores it. That way you can easily switch between the two styles.

Or, if you really want just a solid box, you can put a semicolon in front both image lines and then add the following:

Code: Select all

SolidColor=40,40,40
The three numbers, in order, are Red, Green and Blue. You can change those around to make them anything you want. If you're not sure how to get the colour you want, open up any graphics program (even paint) and find the colour codes there.
ImageImageImageImage
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

That's "color". We won the revolutionary war, get over it. ;-)
JangusKahn

Post by JangusKahn »

lol thanks so much guys.
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Alex2539 »

jsmorley wrote:That's "color". We won the revolutionary war, get over it. ;-)
And we won the War of 1812 after burning down your White House. I see you've rebuilt it. It's very nice. White was a good colour choice indeed.
ImageImageImageImage
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Alex2539 wrote: And we won the War of 1812 after burning down your White House. I see you've rebuilt it. It's very nice. White was a good colour choice indeed.
LOL...