It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:56 pm

Trailing Zeros

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Resike

Re: Trailing Zeros

Post by Resike »

Is is possible to change the default anchor of the skin? So images won't get cut off when out of the TOPLEFT area?
moshi

Post by moshi »

the answer is probably: no.
i have to admit i have no idea whether i understood the question. i am sure others are more capable to help you. good luck with your project.
Resike

Post by Resike »

moshi wrote:the answer is probably: no.
i have to admit i have no idea whether i understood the question. i am sure others are more capable to help you. good luck with your project.
I made a workaround with giving my skin a custom padding left and top. It's just weird that when i want to show a picture it shows up fine below the BOTTOMRIGHT corner, and it gets cut off above the TOPLEFT corner.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Resike wrote: I made a workaround with giving my skin a custom padding left and top. It's just weird that when i want to show a picture it shows up fine below the BOTTOMRIGHT corner, and it gets cut off above the TOPLEFT corner.
That is because a skin window starts at 0,0 the top left corner. It can always grow to the right and down, but a skin can never "grow" in a negative direction.

I really don't understand the question to be honest. You have an image that you are setting a negative X and / or Y on? Why? X and Y can NEVER be negative, unless you mean to cut them off.