Sorry, but my old skin is not relevant, because i don't use the exact variables, and stuffs.
That's why i wrote that before that i started to build up from scratch,
But i didn't attached the txt here, that is true, sorry for that!
In my new skin, i have and had set.txt with those variables in it, but didn't worked and not working still for me.
But the txt file shouldn't be causing this, because every mouse click the skin just updating the inner variables, but the second calculation of the Red measure, where i do this: "#rtx# - #ax#" it simply not calculating.
That is the strange thing. I will attach the whole project here so you can see everything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.