It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:01 am

Weather Manual

General topics related to Rainmeter.
foxtrot714

Weather Manual

Post by foxtrot714 »

Whatever happened to documentation for creating weather skins? I remember on a recent prior version, there was a link to the instructions, but it didn't load anything. Prior to that, there were instructions.

Does rainmeter no longer support... well... being an actual RAINmeter?

One of the main reasons I started using Rainmeter in the first place was for it's uses displaying weather conditions with the hopes of eventually making a sort of Heads Up Display in my living room. I've got time, date, RSS feeds, and music set up, but the biggest thing I hoped to achieve was an in-depth, customized weather display.

My work sends me all over Washington state and I usually don't have an idea where I'll be going until I walk in the door at 5am. I don't just want, but actually kind of need some sort of weather feed that gives me a concise, pin-pointed, at-a-glance out look at weather across a very large and diverse area so I can plan my day. If you aren't aware, Washington state has some unique weather--especially as winter is nearing, it isn't surprising for it to be snowing in Morton, warm and breezy in Tacoma, cool and misty in Seattle, and hot and dry in Wenatchee; yet on other days it might just be 65 degrees and sunny everywhere.
xenium

Re: Weather Manual

Post by xenium »

foxtrot714

Re: Weather Manual

Post by foxtrot714 »

Even better than the old stuff.

Thanks!