It is currently March 30th, 2020, 1:59 pm
Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
- Posts: 20425
- Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
- Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: June 10th, 2009, 12:44 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Posts: 2
- Joined: October 26th, 2010, 6:46 pm
Looks nice. The only thing that bothers me is the clutter in the top-left corner, seems wierd.
- Posts: 179
- Joined: January 12th, 2010, 4:24 am
- Location: A Salty Piece of Land...
Well done !!
- Posts: 358
- Joined: July 7th, 2009, 11:10 pm
- Location: Canada
Great first job!
- Posts: 17
- Joined: June 1st, 2010, 9:36 am
Again, thanks for the positive feedback
Do you mean the Highslide watermark? Underneath that are the monitors for power (battery) and local disk. So it's not part of the themePieChart wrote:Looks nice. The only thing that bothers me is the clutter in the top-left corner, seems wierd.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: May 9th, 2010, 2:55 am
Hey NICE JOB! How'd you get the reflection in the water tho?
- Posts: 126
- Joined: August 12th, 2009, 4:10 pm
- Location: Behind you!