It is currently April 16th, 2024, 9:15 am

VClouds Weather 2

Weather skins
VClouds

Re: VClouds Weather 2

Post by VClouds »

etakide wrote:No way to set wind direction in spanish, tried every string that refers to but nothing. What´s strange is that other detailed data accepts substitute command (i.e pressure and uv index). Anybody knows what´s wrong? It´s the only data I can´t translate.-
I have no problem translating it. heres an example, changing the letter W into its Hebrew counterpart:

[MeasureWindDirCurrent]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
Url=[MeasureCurrent]
StringIndex=26
Disabled=#DetailedData#
Substitute="W":"מ"
Bladinium

Post by Bladinium »

Hello

You really did a great job!

However, is it possible to translate it into French? I try but I can not, is it possible to do with the substitute?

ex : Substitute="and":"et","with":"avec","Mostly Sunny":"Soleil" But where should I paste?

Thanks
VClouds

Post by VClouds »

You should put each substitute translation under the measure you want to translate. for example if you want to translate the current weather conditions you will need to do this:

[MeasureConditionsCurrent]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
Url=[MeasureCurrent]
StringIndex=19
Substitute="and":"et","with":"avec","Mostly Sunny":"Soleil" - continue with all the weather conditions.

For more info read this: http://rainmeter.net/cms/Tips-WeatherSkinTranslate
groen

Post by groen »

This is the best weather skin, thanks!

Would it be possible in future version to add a 0 horizontal, this way it could fit on to my sidebar and then i can just use the drop down to expand out all the days.

So where the red line is if that could be the right side of it then it would fit in my sidebar and i could just extend it with the size selection.
VClouds

Post by VClouds »

You can customize it to do that with the settings box. the only compromise is you will need to turn off the background...
groen

Post by groen »

Ok thanks, i have turned off the bg and it fits a lot better into my sidebar now.
Deen

Post by Deen »

Possible to use Yahoo weather ? I'm not getting exact my location from weather.com
VClouds

Post by VClouds »

Deen wrote:Possible to use Yahoo weather ? I'm not getting exact my location from weather.com
Sorry but no...
deepwater

Post by deepwater »

great skin!

is there any possibility to change the date (25.09.2010 instead of 9/25/2010 in the updated at line under the location) and the time format (in the sunrise/sunset dates) from am/pm into 24h format?
VClouds

Post by VClouds »

deepwater wrote:great skin!

is there any possibility to change the date (25.09.2010 instead of 9/25/2010 in the updated at line under the location) and the time format (in the sunrise/sunset dates) from am/pm into 24h format?
The date and time you'v mentioned are presented that way directly by the weather.com feed.
I guess you can use substitute and calcs if it really bothers you but there is no easy way to change it...