It is currently February 21st, 2020, 3:46 pm

Critique please? :) Also a couple of qestions!

Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
matthewh133

Critique please? :) Also a couple of qestions!

Post by matthewh133 »

Hey guys, so I just started playing with "Rainmeter" yesterday. Amazing program! I have gotten to work and just to get the feel of the program have tried to replicate soarlin's desktop, with a few slight changes. Below is what I've come up with:

I'd also like you all to give me some advice on any changes that you think could be made to make it even nicer! Also, I would like to fill in the left sidebar a bit more. Anyone have some suggestions for a weather skin that would fit in there? An iPod skin small enough to fit in there would be amazing too!

Thanks guys :)

Edit: Updated with weather and itunes.
Last edited by matthewh133 on July 23rd, 2010, 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reflex

Re: Critique please? :) Also a couple of qestions!

Post by Reflex »

Wow, I love that wallpaper! The setup looks great, nothing I have to complain about, except for the fact that there are two clocks, but it's always necessary to have multiple clocks. :p I would just add some more features, right now it seems the sidebar has some space to fill in, if you'd like.
matthewh133

Post by matthewh133 »

Thanks mate. Yeah, I will get rid of the clock when I have some more things to chuck in the side bar to replace it! Hence why i'm asking for a weather skin and itunes skin :)
Reflex

Post by Reflex »

I think Enigma iTunes would work well, if you change the font and other variables. Oh, and would you mind giving a link to the wallpaper? ;)
matthewh133

Post by matthewh133 »

Sure thing! If you like this wallpaper you should just check out the dude's deviant art. Heaps of incredible wallpapers on there:

http://mpk.deviantart.com/
mdrrdm

Post by mdrrdm »

I really like the dock you have at the bottom! What skin is that?