It is currently September 24th, 2020, 9:18 am

My First real go at this

Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
kkeith

My First real go at this

Post by kkeith »

Hey guys, ive been using rainmeter now for about 2 weeks. Ive been putting together this desktop ever since i downloaded rm, its fairly simple but thats kind of the look i was going for. Tell me what you think, crits and suggestions welcome.

DirtPitcher19

Re: My First real go at this

Post by DirtPitcher19 »

i really like how everything flows and it all is color coordinated! good job :)
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Is there a Rainmeter skin on that screen? ;-)
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

I see some skin.
kkeith

Post by kkeith »

Hey, thanks guys, ya i tried to keep everything somewhat color coordinated, unfortunately if i change the wallpaper to something other than blue or black it looks like crap. I guess ive just got to stick to my elisha cuthbert and scarlet jo wallpapers for now lol. And JS i believe theres a skin or 2 on there ;) unfortunately just modded ones so far, i havent gotten quite that far yet. also, if anyone knows how to add the total DL speed to the utorrent config could ya throw in a suggestion or 2, this is my first try at "coding" anything.
Sewaged

Post by Sewaged »

Really enjoy that. What are you using for your dock down at the bottom, and at the top?
kkeith

Post by kkeith »

The dock at the bottom is simplicity bar by kaelri (found here http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/?qh=&section=&q=simplicity#/d2a3r5r) and im using litestep as my shell with the Lsona theme by =Folter-x (found here http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/themes/litestep/?qh=&section=&q=Lsona#/d260hoo)
Sewaged

Post by Sewaged »

Thanks man. Although, I do have one question. How did you get the "My Computer, Chrome" etc there? I'd like to have that as well.
kkeith

Post by kkeith »

They are the enigma taskbar launchers, you should already have them downoaded, i believe they came with rainmeter.
Sewaged

Post by Sewaged »

Thanks once again, I'm using that now. Do you by chance know how to get these Enigma launchers to work AIM? I can't for the life of me get it to work, even though I'm copying the target directly from properties, and my existing rocketdock skin.