VClouds

VClouds Weather 2 Big Edition

Post by VClouds »

VClouds-Weather-2-Big-Preview2.jpg

A big version of my weather skin...

29.11.2020 - Skin updated

More info here:
https://www.deviantart.com/vclouds/art/VClouds-Weather-2-Big-Edition-853822061
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by VClouds on November 29th, 2020, 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VClouds

Re: VClouds Weather 2 Big Edition

Post by VClouds »

3.11.2020 - Skin updated
VClouds

Post by VClouds »

29.11.2020 - Skin updated
spaticles

Post by spaticles »

Hey, is there a way to remove the spacing around the outside of the skin? See image, where there's an extra amount of space butting up against the other skin and the top of the screen. I looked through the settings, but didn't see anything obvious.

jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

spaticles wrote: July 28th, 2021, 5:06 pm Hey, is there a way to remove the spacing around the outside of the skin? See image, where there's an extra amount of space butting up against the other skin and the top of the screen. I looked through the settings, but didn't see anything obvious.

Just set "Keep on screen" to off in the Settings context menu for the skin.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

spaticles wrote: July 28th, 2021, 5:06 pm Hey, is there a way to remove the spacing around the outside of the skin? See image, where there's an extra amount of space butting up against the other skin and the top of the screen. I looked through the settings, but didn't see anything obvious.
In addition to what JSMorley stated, you'll probably want to disable "Snap to Edges" as well.

Aside from the above simple choices, if the author doesn't have a setting that controls the spacing (or padding), then you will need to reposition every meter in the skin so that extra spacing isn't there. Depending on how the skin was written, this could be a huge chore or fairly easy. That "empty space" isn't empty in VClouds' skins, there is a faint shadow there, so you would need to remove the shadow in addition to moving all the meters.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...