It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:53 pm

SYSMonitor

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
P!nkY

SYSMonitor

Post by P!nkY »

System Monitoring Suite for Windows, HWiNFO, MSI Afterburner and Argus Monitor

Olias

Not exactly a skin but rather what can be done with it when combined with hardware. SYSMonitor 3.5

Post by Olias »

If this is in the wrong section, mods, please move it.

I completed a new gaming rig build and at the centerpiece was a HYTE Y60 case with a retrofitted 515x1920 LCD monitor kit from Amazon that I use as my system status panel.

This example is out of the box SYSMonitor skins with nothing special added. The background is an animated wallpaper from Wallpaper engine that I created using my captured gameplay in Elite Dangerous and the second example was a rainforest video that I converted down into a 515x1920 aspect ration so it would fit inside the panel. The Panel on this HYTE Y60 Case is dedicated to the use of Rainmeter only which is why I went for this case as opposed to other choices. It presents a more unique and factory-purposed look in my opinion.

These are full motion animated gifs so click on them to see what they look like live. Best displayed on displays with vertical resolution greater than 1920 for full affect.
Side panel Desktop -- 2023-05-07-15-29-29.gif
side panel small 2023-05-07-15-44-10.gif
IMG_20230409_192221754.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SilverAzide on May 7th, 2023, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to main topic thread.
P!nkY

Re: SYSMonitor

Post by P!nkY »

Great Idea, but some of your skins seems not to be fully configured, e.g. the FAN speeds of the Mainboard Skin or some zero values shown in others.