It is currently April 18th, 2024, 2:48 am

Covid-19 Counter

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
Neocooler

Covid-19 Counter

Post by Neocooler »

Based ON
Covid-19 Remake by dvo
Simple COVID-19 Stats Skin by ms310

I just clean code...
I can add many country say to me if you want ;-)

It my first post here...
I want this in my color theme and that why i do it ;-)

Sorry if something wrong i'm new here ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neocooler

Re: Covid-19 Counter

Post by Neocooler »

dvo wrote: May 29th, 2020, 6:14 am hi NeoCooler,
did you check the data your showing... could not find a country with the data or a total... :)
I have however checked several times and it is running on my pc currently I admit not having added any other country for the moment there is that, World, Belgium, Italy, Spain, USA ...
Regarding the ext version of the widget, the first bar compares the number of inhabitants of the country compared to the number of people affected. As you can be at the base of this widget all information is good to take. I don't understand where you have a problem with the statistics. Thank you for your time.
I've add refresh with left click and acces to site web with right click ;-)
Neocooler

Post by Neocooler »

dvo wrote: May 29th, 2020, 8:10 am sorry i was looking in the wrong covid 19 skin i have a lot, there is no problem was looking in a old ms310 skin (outdated)
btw the worldometer site was changing a lot so we switched to a other site.
no problem,
but what do you think of the code ... do you have any other idea to add?
I also added the functions for temporary download of the flags
Neocooler

Post by Neocooler »

dvo wrote: May 29th, 2020, 11:13 am not really if you want more you could add ... mostly less is more otherwise it will get messy :P or ronaldo :D
ok for me they are good like that if someone wants me to add a country or other let me know ;-)
Have a good day.