It is currently August 10th, 2020, 4:06 pm

Weatherbox

Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
Carpus

Re: Weatherbox

Post by Carpus »

For the last few day I'm just getting a 'wrong format' message. It shows my location when I refresh, but then I get the error.

Weather.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dvo

Post by dvo »

weather box needs a update ..v3 needs to be updated ...
Lieuallen

Post by Lieuallen »

Please read this thread.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein
dvo

Post by dvo »

I was explaining what happend with his script if answering a post is already a bad thing i will stop helping ... :thumbdown:
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

dvo wrote: July 30th, 2020, 10:08 pm I was explaining what happend with his script if answering a post is already a bad thing i will stop helping ... :thumbdown:
I don't think that this is what Lieuallen meant with his post. In other words, I don't think he was referring to the fact that you (or any other users interested in the topic) shouldn't reply here, but more to the fact that reading the other thread can be useful to understand what exactly happened in the weather.com page source and how it can be fixed.
dvo

Post by dvo »

i didn't start the post there it's a anwser that i put there otherwise he kept on waiting...
looked at the rmskin but i didn't see the v3 included (look like he stuffed it all in 2 files ..)
so a quick fix was not possible for this skin... ( by replacing the files only and remake the skin )
so carpus has to wait for QuakeGuy to fix it again... :Whistle :great:
QuakeGuy

Post by QuakeGuy »

I also noticed the skin stopped working again this week. I had no time so far to check the problem, only saw the pink Corvid-19 look is gone.

I will fix the skin hoppefully this weekend...
QuakeGuy

Post by QuakeGuy »

The problem got fixed in the new release. The JSON v3 code at the end of the weather.com-html masked the char " with \".

I also moved the user settings to a separate inc-file. In future versions settings won't be overridden.