It is currently July 12th, 2020, 12:19 am

Mirage

Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Mirage

Post by jsmorley »

Just as an aside, I have removed support for the deviantART bbcode when posting. This called a Flash-based widget on the deviantART site, and no, Flash is as dead as the Passenger Pigeon. Most modern browsers will fight you tooth and nail to even enable it.

Hopefully they will come up with some more safe and modern approach to inline linking to submission previews.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Also note that you must have and be logged into a free account on deviantART in order to download from there.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 2:29 pm
Note that you must have and be logged into a free account on deviantART in order to download from there.
If you are not, when clicking Download, DeviantArt ask you to log in.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Since wxdata has been deprecated in January, and the Weather skin of this suite used that service, I have to rewrite the appropriate skin, as many (well, for now most of them) authors have rewritten their weather skins. I am working with it and it practically is more or less finished, but the skin and the appropriate Settings are quite complex, so rewriting and (double-) testing everything takes a lot of time (which I have too little).
Soon will be released, I hope. Stay tuned, if interested.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

balala wrote:
March 8th, 2020, 8:23 pm
Since wxdata has been deprecated in January, and the Weather skin of this suite used that service, I have to rewrite the appropriate skin, as many (well, for now most of them) authors have rewritten their weather skins. I am working with it and it practically is more or less finished, but the skin and the appropriate Settings are quite complex, so rewriting and (double-) testing everything takes a lot of time (which I have too little).
Soon will be released, I hope. Stay tuned, if interested.
Finally finished rewriting and testing the Weather skin. I also identified a few other issues, which also have been fixed. I fixed the followings:
  • Rewrote the Weather skin, to get it working with weather.com
  • Fixed some issues on Calendar / TodayEvent
  • Added indication of Today event / Every year event / Holiday on Calendar, when it's the case for current day
  • Fixed the missing thousands and decimal separator substitution according to the current language, into the Mirage\Process\Process.ini skin
  • Added current operation confirmation message in Mirage\Power\Power.ini
  • Rewrote the Settings.ini skin, to get it working with weather.com and make the appropriate settings for the above skins
Added the download link to the first post of this topic.