It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:04 am

CPUZ Skin

Skins that monitor system information
jsmorley
Developer

CPUZ Skin

Post by jsmorley »

Just install this skin in Rainmeter and load it. You must "refresh" the skin one time to initialize it, after that it will take care of itself.
7-20-2010 9-32-47 AM.png
I have included the required cpuz.exe. You can always replace it with a newer version as time passes, although there is no promise that a newer version will produce the same output and it might need work on the RegExp going forward if you do replace the executable.
JSCPUZ.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonmage
Developer

Re: CPUZ Skin

Post by dragonmage »

Nice work! Did you do a full regexp or just the stuff you needed?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

dragonmage wrote:Nice work! Did you do a full regexp or just the stuff you needed?
Just the stuff I needed. There is a ton of stuff, but a lot of it is dependent on what you have, for instance, if you want to display graphics card info you need to have a pretty complicated RegExp AND skin, as If you have two cards, it creates two sections in the report, but only one section if you only have one card. This is true of memory chip info and PCI device and such. Complicated "look ahead assertion" parsing and doing a bunch of calc statements with RainmeterHideMeter / RainmeterShowMeter in the skin isn't something I am in the mood for...

;-)
UNleash

Post by UNleash »

Thank you, as always, jsmorley.
Helltech

Post by Helltech »

Hey I was wondering if you could reupload this? I think the RAR is broken. I tried download with IE, Firefox, and Chrome, and I tried extracting with WinWar, WinZip, and 7-Zip, so I don't think its a problem on my end.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Helltech wrote:Hey I was wondering if you could reupload this? I think the RAR is broken. I tried download with IE, Firefox, and Chrome, and I tried extracting with WinWar, WinZip, and 7-Zip, so I don't think its a problem on my end.
Files and screenshot in first post have been fixed. Sorry, we had a bunch of file attachment corruption on a restore of the forum files that happened last week.
Helltech

Post by Helltech »

Oh no problem, I havn't been on the forums in a couple months. Looks good job by the way, thank you for this.

EDIT - I don't know if its a new feature but how do you use .rmskins? I'm only used to messing with .ini files.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Helltech wrote:Oh no problem, I havn't been on the forums in a couple months. Looks good job by the way, thank you for this.

EDIT - I don't know if its a new feature but how do you use .rmskins? I'm only used to messing with .ini files.
Assuming you have Rainmeter 1.2 or better, you just double click it.
Helltech

Post by Helltech »

Oh alright thanks, I just updated to the beta and it worked.

I'm using 64bit (not sure if thats why). The skin works when I manually open CPUZ by myself, but when your "RunCPUZ.exe" tries to open it it says it cannot find cpuz.exe.
gffmac

Post by gffmac »

Just tried to run this with latest cpu-z (replaced in skin folder) with no luck. Anyone know how to get it running I know the skin is pretty old now.