SystemS(V2) by Sephirotess:
- languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Serbian & Romanian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration with the "settings" panel.
- Serbian language thanks HipHopium
- Spanish language thanks Agelyk
- German language thanks Luzifersenpai,
- Romanian language thanks Yincognyto,
You can increase the size of the skins with the wheel of the mouse (up & down).
Adding a color scheme (alarm) for some skins (CPU, GPU HDD, RAM, SWAP...). For example, color for the CPU usage. Less than 25% (white), between 25 & 50 (yellow), between 50 & 75 (orange), more than 75 (red). You can change the colors with the "ColorAlarm" (Settings).
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: calendar with events for each day of the month. To add an event, open the "month" panels in the "settings" folder. Just write the event in the suitable slot. To activate the indicator (and the tooltip), left click on the associated number. Right click disable indicator and event. Use the orbs to see previous or next months. Full date in local language & week number,
- Dock: applications dock (8 links). Use the right click (context menu) for the controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...). Use "ConfigDock" in the "Settings", to change applis, names & icons,
- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds. Click on the title to change the feeds. Use the orbs to see the next pages,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click to open note,
- Time: full date (local language), time, uptime, week number & time zone,
- Windows: calculator, notepad, Regedit, panel control, Taskmanager, Explorer, Ribbon & CMD.
- HDD (C -> Z ): shows letter of the HDD, the name & the total space. It indicates used & free space (GB, percentages & bars). Shows the activity of the disk with reading, writing, cumulative readings & cumulative writings (by session). Shows number of reading & writing per second. The activity is indicated via histograms & little dot. Move the mouse over the name to see other information (file system, drive type, serial number...),
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album, the cover album, genre, position, duration, bitrate... Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous & next. Left click on the bar to change song position,
- Spectrum: simple visualizer. Close if you do not use, to save CPU resources,
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Shows current audio device (left click to change), "mute" option, mixer...
- Battery: battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver)...
- CPU: usage, number of cores, temperature (works with CoreTemp), current speed/max speed, bus system (multiplicator) & voltage,
- Download: shows current download speed & cumulative download,
- GPU: name, usage, temperature (works with MSI Afterburner), total memory/used memory, memory clock, GPU speed & fan speed,
- IORead: IORead with UsageMonitor,
- IOWrite: IOWrite with UsageMonitor,
- Page: Page file usage (total size, used/free & peak usage),
- Processes CPU: 5 top processes CPU (with UsageMonitor). Shows associated RAM & Io data. Indicate number of open processes,
- Processes CPU(2): 10 top processes CPU (with UsageMonitor),
- Processes RAM: 5 top processes with RAM usage (UsageMonitor). Shows associated CPU usage & Io data. Shows total & free RAM (mouse over for full information),
- Process Ram(2): 15 top processes with RAM usage,
- Processes: Process information about the state (running or not). Click on the orb to change processes you wish to follow,
- RAM: total size, used/free, pool paged & pool non paged,
- Services: shows some services & information about the type of start (auto, manual, desactivated...). Click on the orb to change services,
- SWAP: total, used & free,
- Upload: shows current Upload speed & cumulative Upload.
Wallpaper "Fond243". Original author Sephirotess.
It is currently October 13th, 2019, 11:56 pm
Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 334
- Joined: December 8th, 2016, 6:45 am