It is currently April 24th, 2024, 1:31 pm

How to make gifs work right

Skins with graphics and animations
Vx_Lotus

How to make gifs work right

Post by Vx_Lotus »

Live background with built in controls that acts as a great grand parent to other gifs..... lol Obscene? Maybe.. Overkill? Probably.. With "RE's" Red Queen as a pc assistant? AWESOME! Though she's not ready for the big picture. I've had several issues with time sequencing during this build and I am very far from being finished. I thought the people might enjoy a screen shot and maybe throw some ideas around. Waduya say? The Hud was just completed today and even that was a challenge as it was the first one I've done using windows paint and gimp.
Mini-Boss.png

I left another post recently about this and haven't seen any answers so another reason for this post is to show what i'm working on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: How to make gifs work right

Post by balala »

Vx_Lotus wrote: July 31st, 2019, 7:48 am I left another post recently about this and haven't seen any answers so another reason for this post is to show what i'm working on.
Well, you got even two replies: first by eclectic-tech, while the second by me.
But I'm still not sure how are you playing the animated GIFs, because Rainmeter can't deal with them.
Vx_Lotus

Post by Vx_Lotus »

Thanks for the reply, I will leave a detailed message in the other post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Vx_Lotus wrote: July 31st, 2019, 5:15 pm Thanks for the reply, I will leave a detailed message in the other post.
Ok, leave it.