It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:45 am

sn00ze Readouts 1.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
sn00ze

sn00ze Readouts 1.0

Post by sn00ze »

An attempt at making exactly what I wanted and thought I should share it, had a great time making it :D These skins work best on a dark-ish desktop. Obviously, muck around with the colors in 'Settings.inc' and background image (in @Resources folder) to make it work for you.
I liked the idea of having the temperature shown as a ring with the fan 'sleeve' covering and cooling it when they're running.
  • Uses HWiNFO for CPU, motherboard and GPU temperatures, FAN speeds and video memory
  • Uses UsageMonitor plugin which REALLY brought the CPU usage down, highly recommended
sn00ze_Readouts_1.0.rmskin
Note: You'll need HWiNFO running for temp and fan monitors to work
https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

CPU, GPU FANS and TEMPS - You most likely will need to find the correct sensor for your MOBO, CPU and video card and plug it into the @Resources\hwinfo.inc file.
Don't panic! Pul53dr1v3r has a video showing how to do this:
https://youtu.be/lIY3xkddVac just skip ahead to the right bit.

FEATURES:

CPU SKIN
- Total CPU Usage % and graph
- CPU temperature. Ring colour changes when you're heating up.
- CPU Fan speed (rpm)
- System temperature (mobo)
- Top 5 Processes and process count
- System Uptime

GPU SKINS:
- GPU usage % and graph
- GPU temperature, Ring colour changes when you're heating up
- Fan speed (rpm)
- Memory usage, colour changes when you're using more

RAM SKIN:
- Used RAM % and graph and text
- Swap file usage and graph bar

DRIVE SKINS:
- IO graph and %
- Used-Available/Total space reading

NETWORK SKIN:
- Download/Upload speeds with graphs
- External IP Address

Big thanks to Rainmeter Dev team and skinning community for providing these tools, info and website. Love ya work.

PS. The following skins where butchered in the making of this skin, thanks to their creators: Amazement O.o, ForceX, illustro Pulsar 2.2, Processes V1, straightV1.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.