Some running actions happening here:
As you can see, this skin helps monitor all the running applications, extract the icons from the executables and then immediately display it, thus mimick how Windows taskbar displays all the running applications, but in a more compact way.
- Display time, date, CPU performance, Audio level, battery, depending on how you configure.
- Currently featur up to 7 different themes
- Track and Display all running applications
- Manually Hide(Change Transparency) the skin through keyboard shortcut (Pressing F1 + F2 together)
- Automatically hide itself when user is in full screen mode (e.g. Gaming and Video Watching)
- Support Windows 10 and possibly Windows 7 (tested in VirtualBox)
- Configure the skin using Distiller_Block\Setting\Setting.ini inside Rainmeter Skin Manager
While many of the things are working quite right, there are certainly more improvements I can make. It still has troubles dealing with Microsoft built-in Windows Applications in Windows 10, although this skin does able to count total number of these kinds of applications and display it out. So make sure you try this out and provide feedbacks and suggestions for improvements!
- HotKey.dll - by Brian(brianferguson)
-IsFullScreen.dll - by jsmorley(Jeffrey Morley)
-PluginHandleProcess.dll - by myself, this is the plugin responsible for the major monitoring work and icons extracting
I am not sure if anyone will be interested in the dll itself, but right now a few things are hardcoded specifically for my skin, I may release the dll in the future after making some general changes.
Final Words, the skin will always be on top and it may block your mouse cursor, You have to manually set HideOnMouseOver=1 for it
This should be available on DevianArt later, but right now I am pre-releasing it here. Enjoy!