It is currently April 16th, 2024, 3:10 pm

ASTRONOMY

Weather skins
xenium

ASTRONOMY

Post by xenium »

AstronomyBig2.PNG

.....more details on the download page

Download: https://www.deviantart.com/xxenium/art/Astronomy-UPDATED-25-JAN-2021-781114590
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by xenium on October 10th, 2021, 10:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: ASTRONOMY

Post by balala »

xenium wrote: December 9th, 2018, 12:01 pm Special thanks to balala for help . :bow:
With many pleasure.
Looks good otherwise. Congratulations.
xenium

Post by xenium »

25-Jan-2021
The skin has been updated

*VERSION 2021
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

After a SilverAzide's suggestion, I think we'll continue the discussion with hardwired here.
So hardwired, if you're reading this, which is exactly the skin you're using, because I can't find one which returns the Jupiter (or other planets) rise and set? Sorry, maybe I am missing something, but today wanted to start working with what have you asked, but simply couldn't find the skin you were talking about. So, which one is?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

balala wrote: September 26th, 2022, 8:22 pm After a SilverAzide's suggestion, I think we'll continue the discussion with hardwired here.
So hardwired, if you're reading this, which is exactly the skin you're using, because I can't find one which returns the Jupiter (or other planets) rise and set? Sorry, maybe I am missing something, but today wanted to start working with what have you asked, but simply couldn't find the skin you were talking about. So, which one is?
I think he referenced the wrong skin and mixed everything up. You're right, this skin doesn't use any Lua or have the planets, and Xenium's skin that does have planets (Astro Weather) doesn't use a Lua script either; it fetches data from a website. Perhaps it is best to delete these posts until he figures out what he wants. :confused:
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

SilverAzide wrote: September 27th, 2022, 12:49 am I think he referenced the wrong skin and mixed everything up.
Right, probably. Still waiting hardwired to come and let us know a few details.
SilverAzide wrote: September 27th, 2022, 12:49 am and Xenium's skin that does have planets (Astro Weather) doesn't use a Lua script either; it fetches data from a website. Perhaps it is best to delete these posts until he figures out what he wants. :confused:
Yep, but if that skin fetches the info from a site at least theoretically it can't return a time as XX:60 for instance (this is what I guess / hope), as hardwired said about the skin he works with does. So as said, waiting...
hardwired

Post by hardwired »

balala wrote: September 27th, 2022, 5:32 pm Right, probably. Still waiting hardwired to come and let us know a few details
Sorry for the delay, I thought it'd be a while for balala to return here and didn't expect to see all others here, thanks. I had trouble finding it too, even dug up some old hdds on the attic, but still I couldn't find what skin I took it from.

Then it hit me, just use Google instead of the Duck. And it was on the first page. It is called 'Astronomy SUITE' by NamesTwister.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

hardwired wrote: October 4th, 2022, 5:49 pm Then it hit me, just use Google instead of the Duck. And it was on the first page. It is called 'Astronomy SUITE' by NamesTwister.
Please help us to can help you. Post a link where we can download the skin. No one has time to browse the internet for skins.
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

sitting here in Greece on vacation i had some minutes. I guess it's the following suite on deviantart:
https://www.deviantart.com/namestwister/art/Space-313902733
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ikarus1969 wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:32 pm sitting here in Greece on vacation i had some minutes. I guess it's the following suite on deviantart:
https://www.deviantart.com/namestwister/art/Space-313902733
Yep, you probably are right. Thanks for the link. And congratulations for the trip to Greece...
Now I'm waiting for hardwired co confirm this is the skin he's using. If indeed this is, I think should start another topic, for instance either in the Help: Rainmeter Skins or in the Lua Scripting section of the forum, because otherwise we are going once again off topic.