This one is fairly resource friendly! It displays expanding rings for 5 frequencies (50~15000 Hz).
Scale circles from 30~300 pixels using mouse scrolls.
Spacing, Color, Gradient Fill, and Base Expansion Speed can be set in the file variables.
Short Preview AVI (Can also be viewed in most Media Players: WMP, VLC, WinAmp, etc.): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cq5ktrQLVb5YnQaLXUI5Mf_I_kmez4jJ
Update v 1.2018.11.30
- Added scale using mouse scroll (Circle Size from 30 to 300)
- Initial Spacing based on half circle size
- Arranged Rings for better visual relationship when fill is used
- Changed Speed implementation (see note in [Variables] for setting suggestion)
- Updated v 1.2018.11.29 (I'm trying not to tinker too much )
- Added Hide when no sound is present (doh... how did I forget that?!)
- Modified fill to a gradient that matches ring transparency change during expansion.
- Set colors for gradients separate from dot & ring
- Modified Loop speed formula for better response
- Added context menu to toggle baseline