BP(V2) Resizable by Sephirotess: second version of a two-year-old suite, with more options and some improvements
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration with the "settings" panel.
- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk
- German language thanks Luzifersenpai,
You can increase the size of the skins with the left mouse button. Just click on the icons. Use the middle click to decrease.
- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: calendar with events for each day of the month. To add an event, open the "month" panels in the "settings" folder. Just write the event in the suitable slot. To activate the indicator (and the tooltip), left click on the associated number. Right click disable indicator and event. Use the orbs to see previous or next months. Full date in local language. Shows time & uptime (use the tooltip),
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links). Use the right click (context menu) for the controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds. Click on the title to change the feeds. Use the orbs to see the next pages,
- Folders: user folder, documents, download, musics, pictures, videos, games & desktop,
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click to open note,
- Rain: Rainmeter manager, Rainmeter user folder, refresh all skins (on the desktop), refresh all skins and Rainmeter user folder, tray menu, Rainmeter information, toggler and quit Rainmeter,
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click). Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,
- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 5 days. Icons by HipHopium .
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates used, free & total space. Shows the activity of the disk, reading, writing, cumulative readings and writings (by session). The activity indicated too via histograms,
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album... It indicates the position of the title. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous & next. Left click on the bar to change song position,
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Shows current audio device (left click to change) & "mute" option.
- Battery: battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver)...
- CPU: use (for 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 16 cores) and temperature (only the first core) With CoreTemp,
- GPU: shows name, usage, GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). All the informations are indicate via bars. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the "settings" panel,
- Infos: user, PC... OS version (build, bit...) and the size of the screen,
- Network: current device (Network), speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload. Right click to reset statistics,
- Processes: number of open processes & 5 top processes (with UsageMonitor),
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (GB, percentages and bars),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (GB, percentages and bars),
- Wifi: indicates Wifi quality, gives broadcast name, encryption and supported band,
- Windows: calculator, notepad, Regedit, panel control, Taskmanager, Explorer, Ribbon & CMD.
Wallpaper "Fond262". Original author Sephirotess
If you want the same wallpaper
It is currently February 19th, 2019, 1:59 pm
Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 320
- Joined: December 8th, 2016, 6:45 am