Dragonfly(V1)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
sephirotess

Dragonfly(V1)

Post by sephirotess »

Dragonfly(V1) by Sephirotess:
Preview.jpg
Options:

- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the "config" panel to change settings.

- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk
- German language thanks Luzifersenpai,

Section "Divers":

- Date : local language,

- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),

- Time: time & uptime),

- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 6 days. Icons by HipHopium :-).

Section "HDD":

- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, the name & the free space. Mouse over for more information (total/free/used space),

- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files.

Section "Sound":

- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album, cover album.... It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous & next. Left click on the bar to change song position. Volume options (left click on the percentage increase sound, right click decrease).

Section "System":

- Battery: battery level & power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver),

- CPU: CPU usage,

- GPU: GPU usage (requires Windows 10 fall Creators Update or later),

- Process: 4 Top Processes with UsageMonitor,

- Processes: number of open processes,

- RAM: free RAM. Mouse over for more information (total/free/used RAM),

- SWAP: free SWAP. Mouse over for more information (total/free/used SWAP).
Dragonfly_VR1.1.rmskin
Wallpaper "Dragonfly". Original author New Michigan
If you want the same wallpaper

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deception

Re: Dragonfly(V1)

Post by Deception »

我不知道你能不能看得懂这段话,我也不知道翻译器能不能准确的翻译出我要表达的意思,但是我还是要告诉你,你的皮肤制作的效果很棒,是我想要的那种,和那些千篇一律的未来科技不一样,这个皮肤的配色是我最满意的一款,不知道颜色能不能更改?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Please use English on the forums...

Translation:
I don't know if you can understand this passage. I don't know if the translator can accurately translate the meaning I want to express, but I still want to tell you that your skin is working very well. I think The kind that I want is different from the ones that are the same in the future. The color of this skin is the one I am most satisfied with. I don't know if the color can be changed.
sephirotess

Post by sephirotess »

Deception wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:14 am 我不知道你能不能看得懂这段话,我也不知道翻译器能不能准确的翻译出我要表达的意思,但是我还是要告诉你,你的皮肤制作的效果很棒,是我想要的那种,和那些千篇一律的未来科技不一样,这个皮肤的配色是我最满意的一款,不知道颜色能不能更改?
jsmorley wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:18 am Please use English on the forums...

Translation:
Thanks a lot jsmorley for the translation :welcome:.

Really very happy that you appreciate this skin. Many customization options are available (change the colors, change the font, change the font size, change the weather code, change the dock ...). For that, use the configuration panel of the suite ("config" folder). It's easy and untuitive.