Bordered 2 Tears Suite

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
DanDaBear

Bordered 2 Tears Suite

Post by DanDaBear »

updated to fix Weather skin

Finally finished my first Rainmeter suite! :17good
ScreenShot for B2T 8_25_18.jpg
Ideas stolen borrowed from JSMorley and others.
Changes colors with your wallpaper thanks to SocksTheFox's Chameleon plug-in. Includes text and icon launchers, several different clocks (including a reverse clock), hard drive info (4 drives), recycle bin, RAM, NET in and out, date, CPU (for 4 cores), weather with 6 day forecast (Today is shown, next 5 days show with a click), shutdown/restart, MediaKey controls and a picture viewer. Also a couple of Frames to put over other, non-skinnable desktop objects. (I use them for a Rainlendar calendar and a WinStep dock) The four different colored 1920x1080 wallpapers as well as my BB8 wall (in 1920x1080 and 3840 x 1080, I have 2 monitors) and a bizarre blue patterned one at 1920x1080.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DanDaBear on January 24th, 2020, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never underestimate the power of stupid! :D
CyberTheWorm

Re: Bordered 2 Tears Suite

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Like the look of it, but when I installed it all I got was a white background with white text, very had to configure it when you can't see anything
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
DanDaBear

Post by DanDaBear »

I don't know what the problem could be. I re-downloaded it from DA, changed the old config name and installed it again and everything went fine. (except for the layout, but I have a few different ones) It worked for another user as well and I haven't heard anything from the six others who downloaded it yet.

Can someone else check if there's a problem please? :confused:
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Seemed to install and load one of the layouts for me.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DanDaBear

Post by DanDaBear »

Thank you for verifying that it works. I also had someone else verify it too. :great:
maybe a borked download? :vomit:
I would delete the config, re-download and re-install.
Unless you have a mostly white background? :17what
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

DanDaBear wrote:Unless you have a mostly white background? :17what
Nope just a solid green one
Capture.PNG
Edit: If I use a picture wallpaper it works fine. Must just be a bug with a solid colour wallpaper.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
DanDaBear

Post by DanDaBear »

That's because a solid color is not a wallpaper. :uhuh: I didn't think about that variation. :oops: If you right click any skin (except the round clock, have to fix that!) and choose 'Color Settings' you'll get, a color settings dialog! Click on the different Value Names and a color picker will appear. You can change your colors that way! It stays open until you hit the X so you can try different colors. You have to close it before you go on to a different Value Name. There is only one color picker and the variable changes only when you click on the Value Name. :)

Hope that helps. :bow: