Lions(V1)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
sephirotess

Lions(V1)

Post by sephirotess »

Lions(V1) by Sephirotess:
Preview.jpg
Options:

- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the "config" panel to change settings.

- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk
- German language thanks Luzifersenpai,

Section "Divers":

- Date: week calendar with ful date,

- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),

- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click) + 3 notes & 8 bookmarks,

- Time: time, uptime and simple clock,

- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 4 days. Icons by HipHopium :-).

Section "HDD":

- Letters (HDD C -> Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the free space. Mouse over for more information (total/used/free space),

- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files & their size,

Section "Sound":

- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song & title of the album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous & next. Left/right click on the center of the roundline to change song position,

- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound & right click decrease sound.

Section "System":

- Battery: shows battery level,

- CPU: CPU usage,

- GPU: GPU (requires Windows 10 fall Creators Update or later),

- Process: number of open processes,

- RAM: shows free RAM. Mouse over for more information (total/used/free RAM),

- SWAP: shows free SWAP. Mouse over for more information (total/used/free SWAP),

- TopProcess: top process CPU with UsageMonitor.
Lions_VR1.1.rmskin
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 238 times
Wallpaper "White lion, Black lion". Original author Jojoesart.
If you want the same wallpaper

Thanks.
Deception

Re: Lions(V1)

Post by Deception »

我不知道你能不能看得懂这段话,我也不知道翻译器能不能准确翻译出我要表达的意思,不过我还是要为我的行为向你说一声抱歉,我未经您允许把您的内容转载到了中国一个叫做贴吧的社交网络上,那儿有很多Rainmeter的爱好者会看到您的作品,不过我也附带上了您这个帖子的原网址,并标明作者和出处。我希望有更多的人能够看到您的作品,我觉得这是一件艺术品,应该有更多的人欣赏它,再次为我的行为对您说一声抱歉。
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Deception wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:43 am 我不知道你能不能看得懂这段话,我也不知道翻译器能不能准确翻译出我要表达的意思,不过我还是要为我的行为向你说一声抱歉,我未经您允许把您的内容转载到了中国一个叫做贴吧的社交网络上,那儿有很多Rainmeter的爱好者会看到您的作品,不过我也附带上了您这个帖子的原网址,并标明作者和出处。我希望有更多的人能够看到您的作品,我觉得这是一件艺术品,应该有更多的人欣赏它,再次为我的行为对您说一声抱歉。
Please use English on the forums.

Translation:
I don't know if you can understand this passage. I don't know if the translator can accurately translate the meaning I want to express, but I still have to say sorry to you for my actions. I have not allowed you to do so. Your content has been reprinted on a social network called Post Bar in China, where many Rainmeter fans will see your work, but I also attached the original URL of your post with the author and source. I hope that more people can see your work. I think this is a work of art. There should be more people to appreciate it, and I will say sorry to you for my actions again.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Nice job once again, love the wallpaper
sephirotess

Post by sephirotess »

jsmorley wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:46 am Please use English on the forums.

Translation:
Thanks a lot jsmorley for the translation :welcome:.
Deception wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:43 am 我不知道你能不能看得懂这段话,我也不知道翻译器能不能准确翻译出我要表达的意思,不过我还是要为我的行为向你说一声抱歉,我未经您允许把您的内容转载到了中国一个叫做贴吧的社交网络上,那儿有很多Rainmeter的爱好者会看到您的作品,不过我也附带上了您这个帖子的原网址,并标明作者和出处。我希望有更多的人能够看到您的作品,我觉得这是一件艺术品,应该有更多的人欣赏它,再次为我的行为对您说一声抱歉。
I'm really happy that you appreciate my work and very happy that it can be seen and used by a lot of people. Thank you very much for posting the initial link, so that Rainmeter fans in China can have access to all the fabulous creations proposed by the various authors. Moreover they will be able to follow the evolutions of the excellent software and why not post their creations here. Thanks again.

CyberTheWorm wrote: November 20th, 2018, 4:50 pm Nice job once again, love the wallpaper
Thanks a lot :D.