The Top Process Meter Gadgets monitor the CPU, GPU, RAM, and I/O utilization of the top 10 processes on your computer, with styling to match the Gadgets suite.
These gadgets uses the Rainmeter 4.2 UsageMonitor plugin, and as a result do not have the performance problems and functional limitations associated with plugins in earlier versions of Rainmeter. UsageMonitor also is not affected by locale, and will work with any language.
Download the latest version here (5.2.0)
Top Process Meter on GitHub
Gadgets on GitHub
- Displays 1 to 10 top processes, ordered by CPU/GPU/RAM/IO utilization.
- Displays the amount of memory used by each process.
- Displays graph of total CPU/GPU/RAM/IO utilization (optional).
- Shows Resource Monitor when gadget is double-clicked.
- Scales to any desired size.
*** Top GPU Meter requires Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update (v1709) or later. ***
*** NOTE ***
The installer is in the form of a patch, which will patch your existing Gadgets installation without affecting your existing configuration or layouts. If you don't have the Gadgets suite installed, these will install as standalone skins.
5.2.0 - 2020-01-28:
- Revised all gadgets to use new default positioning options (requires Rainmeter 4.4).
- Added Top IO Meter (contributed by djamman).
- Revised Settings skins button appearance due to changes in Rainmeter 4.3.0.
- Corrected issue in Top GPU Meter where usage percentage would exceed 100%.
- Added Top GPU Meter and Top RAM Meter. Renamed Top Process Meter to Top CPU Meter.
- Corrected Settings to prevent long text entries from displaying outside the bounds of textboxes.
- Initial release.