DualBarV2 by Sephirotess:
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- 6 shapes,
- colors, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the "config panel" to change settings.
- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk
- German language thanks Luzifersenpai,
Section "Bars" (fits the size of your screen):
- Bottom: bar for the bottom of the screen,
- Combi: top & bottom bars,
- Top: bar for the top of the screen,
- 4 little bars (you can see 2 of them in the preview).
- Bookmarks: 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: week calendar,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time: full date (local language), time & uptime,
- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 4 days. Icons by HipHopium .
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk, used & free space (GB and percentages),
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar to change song position,
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change).
- Battery: shows battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver), source & power status,
- CPU: usage, current temperature & hottest temperature of all cores (works with Coretemp), current speed & number of cores...
- GPU: usage, temperature & speed. More informations are indicate via tooltip (memory clock, memory used...). To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Infos: user, Windows version & number of open processes,
- Processes: 3 top processes (CPU & RAM),
- RAM: shows total, used & free RAM (GB and percentages),
- SWAP: shows total, used & free SWAP (GB and percentages).
Wallpaper "Atlas". Original author Adam Burn. Link for the wallpaper pack
Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests