It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:13 pm

Honeycomb Plus - Honeycomb Inspired theme

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
tbk

Honeycomb Plus - Honeycomb Inspired theme

Post by tbk »

Honeycomb Plus - Honeycomb inspired theme

(Configuration optimized for 1920x1080 resolution)

-Honeycomb style custom icons for games with wallpaper overlay & game soundtrack effect

-Honeycomb style custom icons for applications with mouse over highlight & text display effect

-Custom gauges for Disk Free Space/Network Download Speed/CPU Load/RAM Free/Ram Used

-Rest of the configuration uses also
*ios7 clock
*VeryFlatWeather
*VisBubble
*Tech-A

Honeycomb Plus_1.0.rmskin
SirNameless

Re: Honeycomb Plus - Honeycomb Inspired theme

Post by SirNameless »

Hi, rather new Rainmeter user here, however
I was wondering how I would go about assigning the shortcut skins to the shortcuts themselves. Mine appears as maybe four pixels clustered together. If you could let me know that would be awesome. Thank you
tbk

Post by tbk »

As I mentioned this configuration is based on 1920x1080 resolution.

If you use a different resolution for your monitor you will have to edit the size and position of the icons to get smooth results.

All parameters for every icon or every other component of the layout can be changed within Rainmeter UI through the text editor.

There is plenty information of how rainmeter works and how it can be configured. I will point you some basic things to get you started based on what you asked if I understand well given the following code.

Code: Select all

[02Thunderbird]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\02Thunderbird.png
H=80
LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe"] 
MouseOverAction=[!ShowMeter "MouseOverImage"][!Redraw][!ToggleConfig "Overlays\02Thunderbird" "02ThunderbirdOverlay.ini"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!HideMeter "MouseOverImage"][!Redraw][!ToggleConfig "Overlays\02Thunderbird" "02ThunderbirdOverlay.ini"]
RightMouseDownAction=!Execute
  • So to get the results you want you will have to tamper with the settings pointed out below

ImageName=#@#Images\02Thunderbird.png
    Change this parameter as desired to point to an image file location to use it as your icons image

H=80
    Change this parameter as desired to set the size of the icon

LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe"]
    Change this parameter as desired to point out to the program's file location you want to open with the specific icon
As you undestand a layout is composed of many different components and customizations that you will have to configure at least to a degree to fully meet your needs and preferences.

Hope this helps.
Shadowalker

Post by Shadowalker »

Could you please fix the link? I would like to download
iNSUFFZ

Post by iNSUFFZ »

bump regarding link
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

iNSUFFZ wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 9:33 pm bump regarding link
That author has not been around for 4 years. :(
Your best option may be to download the original Honeycomb and customize it to look like this.