Divine(V1) by Sephirotess:
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian
- 8 shapes,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the "config panel" to change settings.
- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk
- German language thanks Luzifersenpai,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time: time, uptime & full date (local language),
- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 4 days. Icons by HipHopium .
- Letters (HDD C to Z ): shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk, used/free space (percentages & bar for free space),
- Recycle Bin: shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar to change song position,
- Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound & right click decrease sound. Mute option and current audio device (left click to change it).
- Battery: shows battery level, option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver), source & power status,
- CPU: usage, current temperature, current speed & system Bus (works with Coretemp),
- GPU: GPU usage, speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). More informations are indicate via tooltip. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,
- Process: 4 top processes (CPU, RAM & total disk usage),
- Processes: number of open processes,
- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (percentages & bar for free RAM),
- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (percentages & bar for free SWAP),
Wallpaper "shiny body". Original author Unknown.
If you want the same wallpaper
Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests