Post by ZerOverdriver »

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

==============================================
////////// \\\\\\\\\\
--------- Electronic monitoring ---------
\\\\\\\\\\ //////////
==============================================

Automatically scaling the skin on any screen resolution with 31 styles of panels for different themes Windows, choice of color and 10 handpicked fonts.
It is possible to hide and open the blocks with the monitoring indicators individually or all at once.
Big functionality for the access to the applets in control panel, and system administration.
Base 10 blocks are placed on the choice top or bottom of the monitor. Equalizer and control skin in the center.

----------------------------------------------

Any part of the skin is updated by clicking the middle mouse button.
Click on the edge of the panels displays a shortcut menu of programs Rainmeter.

At the Central control buttons skin: you can
- Click the button "Skin" to hide and open all main panels of the skin at the same time.
- Buttons "Left" and "Right" to switch the panel design of the skin.
- Click "Fonts" to choose one of 10 the proposed fonts.
- Click the "Color" you can choose a color toning of the skin.

Blocks "3Launchers" , "Programs", "Calendar" and "Discs memory" is possible to scroll with the mouse wheel
(and in the settings of the alarm, timer and the search string for the Internet, there is a choice of 37 sites).

If you click in the "Player" on the album cover:
- Right-click: to merge my folder with music.
- Then left click to open it.

Click on the weather icon or line, city and country, you can open the weather site Weather.com.

Click the right mouse button:

- In the launcher for a specific icon its shortcut menu.
- Disc memory - their properties window.
- Progress bar-volume - MUTE
- User name - library
- Computer name - create a restore point

On bars-bands "Progress track", "Volume player" and "system Volume" - you can use mouse click, drag position and scrolling the mouse wheel.

On the block of indicators of the Internet:

- button Wi-Fi: shows the real power of the signal.
- If there is no connection or there was a gap , it shows the icon overlay on the graphs

In the block of the User on the trash can in the presence of deleted files shows the number of files and their volume.

- Left click - "open the recyclebin".
- Right click - "empty recyclebin".

In all other cases, valid-click the left mouse button. And I hope that the functions assign most of the buttons clear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|||||||||||||||||||||| ----- manual for 3 Launchers ----- ||||||||||||||||||||||
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If enabled, the launcher number 1, the fourth button on the main mini panel opens the folder for him.
(The same actions for the second launcher, and for the third - each has its own folder)

2. In these folders you can delete and insert shortcuts to programs, files, folders, and drives in unlimited number.
(They will appear on the launcher after it updates by clicking on the number of launcher or middle mouse button)

3. In the launcher you can store any file and access them from the toolbar.
(Note that large files will take a lot of space on the system drive)

4. In the launcher you can create folders to group files or shortcuts on the topics.
(These folders will be opened immediately on the launcher to show its contents.
To close them you need to refresh the skin by clicking the number launcher or the middle mouse button)

5. File icons can be changed in a standard way system to your taste.
(properties of the shortcut or file is invoked from the panel by pressing the right mouse button on the icon.
So you can see the changing pattern icons need update skin by clicking the middle mouse button)

!!! I wish you all a good luck, pleasant and convenient to use !!!

==================
P.S.: The idea in the fact that those who own graphical editors can easily repaint the existing panel, replace the junk on your design or not difficult to add more, changing a few numbers in the file Variables.

Download link & in the first 3 comments are still shown with screenshots:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Electronic-monitoring-31-styles-693687721
Developer

Re: Electronic monitoring (31 style)

Post by Developer »

Hello Boys and Girls.

This is a copy paste from my original Question in the Weather Thread.
A couple of Links where given where i try to figure out my problem but for vibisility i also post this here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im new in this Forum (just joined for a couple of minutes) but im already looking for around a week for a solution.

My issue here is, that i use a skin from a member from here (he is inactive since 2 1/2 years so no way to contact him :7) but im also not a developer/programmer itself, as my name probably suggests.

So, why i write here.
Well to say it shortly, the skin i use still use the old Location Code and i have absolutly no clue how to change this to the new location code (so before it was BUXX0005 and now weather.com as example shows 20d04d4f3580233b39aa2fb7261fc139f2eef1f866900f0a94f16d7f5eed89a0).

Since im new, im not sure if i can just share the original thread from where i got the skin, so if needed i can posts the link here (its also from this forum) else i can share it over DM if maybe someone can help me.

It would be very appreciated.

[Edit] i ask here for a way to change it or help to change it since i wanted to keep the skin itself but also for possible new skins

Best regards
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Because this skin suite is so old (2017), you will need to rewrite a fairly sizable portion of the weather skin. There are two bits of good news however. One is that because this skin used weather.com, any icons can be salvaged and weather data used without much (or any effort). Two is that converting to use the new weather.com templates will be fairly straightforward since the old skin fetched similar data from the website.

This is not a trivial effort, and if this is your first attempt to edit a Rainmeter skin, it will be a challenge. But if you understand the basics, it will go a lot easier.

I'd read the posts here:
Weather.com - Parsing the V3 JSON
Step-by-Step Basic Weather Skin Tutorial

I'd suggest building the skin in the tutorial just so you understand how things work, especially with the JSON templates. Once you are ready to edit this skin, you just need to do the following.

1. Add the JSON templates (i.e., the "include files") to the weather skin as instructed.
2. Rip out ALL the author's original WebParser measures. They will no longer be needed.
3. If there are any remaining measures, adjust them to use the new measures in the include files.
4. Change all the meters to reference the new measures.

The parts that might be a little more complex to fix are any config skins (if provided) and the fact that you need lat/longs now instead of weather codes.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Developer

Post by Developer »

ty, i will try my best. as mentioned in the previous thread, im also thankfull for your links there and im already reading them and also tested a bit. big appreciated <3