I finalized my second edition of pure-code based, plugin- and addon-free RGB picker.
Long time since i made the first version, lots of things has changed in Rainmeter. But those changes helped me simplify and make an advanced RGB picker skin.
I've planned much more, almost made it, but i had difficulties implementing them without issues.
I wanted the simplest coded skin, but with the extra features, like manual rgb value entering, and external txt file changer, needs much more coding. I will implent those in the feature!
But what this skin includes?
- In basis: RGB calculations now working as base image's percentage. So if the image size is changed, the measures calculating automatically everything.
- Background customization (now it's my designed shape meter with some header)
- Close button (deactivates the skin)
- OK button (writes the temp variables to a specified text file)
- Cancel button (undo the last values of rgb from temp variables)
- Color previews
Main values, like external text file's path, background image size, debug texts, can be easily changed under Variables.
I hope that this skin will be helpfull in some ways!
It is currently September 16th, 2019, 1:11 am
Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Rainmeter Sage
- Posts: 208
- Joined: February 17th, 2014, 12:39 pm
- Location: Hungary