It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:30 pm

GML (GnometerLike)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
sephirotess

GML (GnometerLike)

Post by sephirotess »

GML(V1.2) by Sephirotess: GnometerLike Multi-languages

GML(V1.2): Gnometer is the work of Poiru. GnometerLike is just a personal and rewritten version.

Options:

- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color can be modified,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration.

- Serbian language thanks HipHopium,
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk

Gnometer is a fantastic suite made by Poiru. Crash-underride told me that the suite has not been update for a long time. I'm not very confident for working on the suite of another person and Poiru has used his own very versatile configuration system. So I decided to create my own version, with my own configuration system (less versatile that Gnometer) and my own coding system. I decided to rewrite the skins and to create some new. I changed all the icons to have a more personal work. I tried to keep the "spirit" of Gnometer by keeping the appearance.

Use the config panel to install the wallpaper, change settings...

Section "Bars": 4 bars (up, down, left and right) for the skins.

Section "Divers":

- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the star to change links and names,

- Calendar: very simple calendar with time and date. Use the arrow in order to see preview or next months,

- Dock1&2: applications docks (2x8 links),

- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds. Click on the icon to change the feeds. 1, 2, 3 or 4 feeds, with 2 appearances,

- Folder dock: (user folder, documents, musics, pictures...)

- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click to open note. Your user's name will appear instead the one present on the screenshot,

- Slideshow: with some options. The slideshow indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size, it indicates the path & the name of the file. Move the mouse over to have full path. The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the next permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The last one set current picture as wallpaper. Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,

- Time: shows date and time,

- Weather: advanced weather panel for 5 days. Shows temperature (current/min/max/feels like), conditions, sunrise, sunset, precipitation and humidity. Icons by VClouds.

Section "HDD":

- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go, percentages and bar), as well as the free space (Go, percentages and bar). It also indicates the activity of the disk via histogram,

- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash (limit fixed at 250 files). It is displayed via percentage and bar.

Section "Sound":

- Player: you can use different players (see configuration panel of the suite). It shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the icon jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward,

- Volume: this skin control the volume under Windows. The panel shows volume level. Left click on the icon raise sound. Right click down sound. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute).

Section "System":

- Battery: shows battery level, lifetime and information (ACLine...),

- GPU: shows GPU's name and usage. It shows too GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). All the informations are indicate via bars. In order to use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel of the suite,

- Infos: gives informations about user, PC's name, PC's model (manufacturer, product...). The skin shows OS version (build, bit...) and the size of the screen,

- Network: shows current device (Network). It shows the speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload. Right click to reset statistics,

- Process: shows number of open processes and the 5 top processes with AdvancedCPU,

- System: shows Uptime, controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown and logoff), CPU use (for 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 16 cores), RAM used/total and SWAP used/total,

- Wifi: indicates Wifi quality, gives broadcast name, encryption and supported band,

- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...

Link

Thanks.