It is currently November 15th, 2019, 11:41 am

Translucent Taskbar

Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
ikarus1969

Re: Translucent Taskbar

ikarus1969 » August 28th, 2019, 6:19 am

You can automatically move the meter (for opacity) to the right position and set its width/height by watching the builtin-variables #SCREENAREA...# and #WORKAREA...#.
I also added an UpdateDivider=-1 to the opacity meter because it's updated by the measure Measure_Check_TaskbarPosition.
(the UpdateDivider=31 on the measure Measure_Watch is used to have an update rate of half a second with the Update=16 in the rainmeter-section. adapt it to your needs.)

I admit i don't want to install the plugin but i tested a skin with only the opacity-meter, which follows the taskbar.

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=16

[Metadata]
Name=TranslucentTaskbar
Author=arkenthera
Information=Translucent Taskbar
Version=1.2
License=Creative Commons Attribution - Non - Commercial - Share Alike 3.0

[Variables]
Alpha=64

[Measure_Watch]
Measure=STRING
String=#WORKAREAX##WORKAREAY##WORKAREAWIDTH##WORKAREAHEIGHT#
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "Measure_Check_TaskbarPosition"]
DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=31

[Measure_Check_TaskbarPosition]
Measure=CALC
Formula=0
IfConditionMode=1
IfCondition=(#SCREENAREAHEIGHT# > #WORKAREAHEIGHT#) && (#SCREENAREAY# = #WORKAREAY#)
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption "Opacity" "W" "#SCREENAREAWIDTH#"][!SetOption "Opacity" "H" "(#SCREENAREAHEIGHT# - #WORKAREAHEIGHT#)"][!UpdateMeter "Opacity"][!Redraw][!Move "#SCREENAREAX#" "(#WORKAREAY# + #WORKAREAHEIGHT#)" "#CURRENTCONFIG#]
IfCondition2=(#SCREENAREAHEIGHT# > #WORKAREAHEIGHT#) && (#SCREENAREAY# < #WORKAREAY#)
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption "Opacity" "W" "#SCREENAREAWIDTH#"][!SetOption "Opacity" "H" "(#SCREENAREAHEIGHT# - #WORKAREAHEIGHT#)"][!UpdateMeter "Opacity"][!Redraw][!Move "#SCREENAREAX#" "#SCREENAREAY#" "#CURRENTCONFIG#]
IfCondition3=(#SCREENAREAHEIGHT# = #WORKAREAHEIGHT#) && (#SCREENAREAX# = #WORKAREAX#)
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption "Opacity" "W" "(#SCREENAREAWIDTH# - #WORKAREAWIDTH#)"][!SetOption "Opacity" "H" "#SCREENAREAHEIGHT#"][!UpdateMeter "Opacity"][!Redraw][!Move "(#WORKAREAX# + #WORKAREAWIDTH#)" "#SCREENAREAY#" "#CURRENTCONFIG#]
IfCondition4=(#SCREENAREAHEIGHT# = #WORKAREAHEIGHT#) && (#SCREENAREAX# < #WORKAREAX#)
IfTrueAction4=[!SetOption "Opacity" "W" "(#SCREENAREAWIDTH# - #WORKAREAWIDTH#)"][!SetOption "Opacity" "H" "#SCREENAREAHEIGHT#"][!UpdateMeter "Opacity"][!Redraw][!Move "#SCREENAREAX#" "#SCREENAREAY#" "#CURRENTCONFIG#]
DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1

[Opacity]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=255,255,255,#Alpha#
W=#ScreenAreaWidth#
H=40
DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1

[TranslucentTaskbar]
 Measure=Plugin
 Plugin=TranslucentTaskbar