FireGhost 2.2

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
sephirotess

FireGhost 2.2

Post by sephirotess »

FireGhost2(V2.2) by Sephirotess:
preview2.jpg
Options:

- languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Serbian & Romanian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- 16 appearances for the bars,
- 1 wallpaper,
- easy configuration with the "settings" panel.

- Serbian language thanks HipHopium
- Spanish language thanks Agelyk
- German language thanks Luzifersenpai,
- Romanian language thanks Yincognyto,

Section "Bars": 4 bars (up, down, left and right).

Section "Divers":

- Bookmarks: simple bookmarks, with 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,

- Calendar: 3 versions. Simple calendars with events. Use the arrow to see preview or next months. Use the "month" panel in the config folder to change the events,

- Date : current date,

- Dock: applications dock (8 links),

- Dock(2): applications dock (8 links),

- Feeds: shows the latest items from selected feeds (4). Click on the title to change the feeds,

- Folders: user folder, documents, download, musics, pictures, videos, games & desktop,

- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes (3 notes). Left click to open note,

- Rain: Rainmeter manager, Rainmeter user folder, refresh all skins (on the desktop), refresh all skins and Rainmeter user folder, tray menu, Rainmeter information, toggler and close Rainmeter,

- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file (mouse over the picture). The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click). Use the panel config of the suite to change the path (for your pictures) and delay between 2 images,

- Time: shows current time,

- Weather: weather panel for 5 days. Use the "weathercomcodes" (settings) to find your code.

Section "HDD":

- Letters (HDD C to Z ): give some information about the hard disk. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (Go, percentages and bar), as well as the free space (Go, percentages and bar). It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing. It also shows cumulative readings and writings, by session. The activity is also indicated via little dots (animation), and via histograms,

- Recycle Bin: - Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. Limit fixed at 250 files. Use the settings panel to change the limit.

Section "Sound":

- Player: the skin shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and the cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down. Left click on the bar to change song position,

- Volume: the panel shows volume level. Left click on the percentage (or on the bar) increase sound. Right click decrease sound. The skin shows the current audio device (left click to change it). Mute option cut the sound.

Section "System":

- Battery: shows battery level, lifetime and information (ACLine...),

- CPU: shows CPU activity, current and total CPU speed. It shows temperature (with Coretemp), Bus speed and multiplier. It indicates too, the name of the CPU (move the mouse over for full details),

- Control: hibernate, restart, shutdown, log off, hybrid shutdown, advanced restart, lock workstation & window switcher,

- GPU: shows GPU's name and usage. It shows too GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner). All the informations are indicate via bars. To use them, you need to set your maxmimum GPU speed/memory/memory clock, in the config panel,

- Infos: gives informations about user, PC's name, PC's model (manufacturer, product...). The skin shows OS version (build, bit...) and the size of the screen,

- IORead: IORead with UsageMonitor,

- IOWrite: IOWrite with UsageMonitor,

- Network: shows current device (Network). It shows the speed of current download/upload. It indicates too cumulatives download and upload. Right click to reset statistics,

- Page: Page file usage (total size, used/free),

- Process: shows number of open processes and the 5 top processes with AdvancedCPU,

- Process Ram: 5 top processes with RAM usage,

- RAM: shows total, used and free RAM (GB, percentages and bars),

- SWAP: shows total, used and free SWAP (GB, percentages and bars),

- System: timers. You can automatically restart or shutdown Windows after 15 minutes, 30, 45, 1 hour, 1 h 30,

- Wifi: indicates Wifi quality, gives broadcast name, encryption and supported band,

- Windows (shortcuts): calculator, config panel, Explorer, Notepad, Regedit, Ribbons, TaskManager...

Wallpaper "Fond271" (Fireghost2). Original author Sephirotess :-).

FireGhost2_VR2.2.rmskin
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sephirotess on February 16th, 2021, 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
plwweasel

Re: FireGhost2 - Multi-languages

Post by plwweasel »

how do you customize the weather?

thanks
sephirotess

Post by sephirotess »

Hi,

You can change all the settings (weather, player, colors...) on the "config panel", in the "config" folder. Open the config panel with the Rainmeter interface. It is very easy and clear :welcome:.
Kilvari

Post by Kilvari »

When using the UI for selecting the file paths for the Docks. I cannot select the bottom option above the page up and page down icons. It will always select the file above it.

Edit: After spamming right-click on the file its self it finally updated to the bottom file.
sephirotess

Post by sephirotess »

Yes, it is necessary to click in the right box, with the right button, to select. Sometimes, an additional click updates the option :welcome:.
JonPeyton

Post by JonPeyton »

I love this one ,Ive had it up for so long I cant remember.Yours always are the most easily customized as well.Thank you!
EVGA Z790 Classified
INTEL i9 13900KS
RTX 4090 24GB (Gigabyte)
64GB Corsair Dominator RAM @ 6000MHz
2 Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (System/Gaming)
2 10TB Seagate 7500 RPM (Stuff)
sephirotess

Post by sephirotess »

JonPeyton wrote:I love this one ,Ive had it up for so long I cant remember.Yours always are the most easily customized as well.Thank you!
Hi,

Thank you very much, I appreciate and very glad you like this suite :welcome:.
CraftyC

Post by CraftyC »

This is awesome.
I'm new to rainmeter but so impressed what with what people are able to do!!

FYI - I have managed to resize other downloads. I am happy with all but the if I could make the Feed's one possible would it be possible??

Thanks!
sephirotess

Post by sephirotess »

CraftyC wrote:This is awesome.
I'm new to rainmeter but so impressed what with what people are able to do!!

FYI - I have managed to resize other downloads. I am happy with all but the if I could make the Feed's one possible would it be possible??

Thanks!
Hello.

Glad you appreciate this suite :D. You can configure the feeds by clicking on the title. Just change the urls and the name of the feeds. Don't forget to update the skin after :-). I just tested and the 4 feeds work perfectly :D.
CraftyC

Post by CraftyC »

All my feeds work amazingly!

But can it be resized? I.e. made bigger!
I have bad eye sight.. lol