It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:51 am

ModernGadgets 1.8.2

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
y0himba

Re: ModernGadgets 1.6.0

Post by y0himba »

raiguard wrote: August 29th, 2019, 12:25 am I am becoming a missionary for my religion, and will not have actual internet access while I am serving. I will be gone for two years.
Be safe friend. Good luck!

One last question: I am trying to make the graph backgrounds transparent again. I have:

Code: Select all

colorGraphBg=#colorSubBg#,1
colorGraphBorder=#colorBorder#,1
colorGraphGrid=#colorGraphBorder#
Which should do it according to what you showed me the last time. What am I missing here?
---
Once up a time there was a now playing signature here. Now it is no more. Maybe someone can make a now playing sig gen for Last.fm? :thumbup:
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

y0himba wrote: August 29th, 2019, 12:49 am Be safe friend. Good luck!

One last question: I am trying to make the graph backgrounds transparent again. I have:

Code: Select all

colorGraphBg=#colorSubBg#,1
colorGraphBorder=#colorBorder#,1
colorGraphGrid=#colorGraphBorder#
Which should do it according to what you showed me the last time. What am I missing here?
What does it look like when you do that?
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
y0himba

Post by y0himba »

I figured it out. I just searched every instance of 'Colograph' and start playing around with placing ,1 after. Lots of fun haha. Now I am getting help to get the https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=21655&p=165001#p165001 Chameleon Plugin to work to change the text based on the current wall paper. I have my wallpapers set to rotate every 15 minutes, and the plugin linked here pulls colors for text and so forth from the wallpaper. Any ideas on that?
---
Once up a time there was a now playing signature here. Now it is no more. Maybe someone can make a now playing sig gen for Last.fm? :thumbup:
BDubbB

Post by BDubbB »

raiguard wrote: August 29th, 2019, 12:25 am I say this... because I actually won't be able to work on it anymore, for several years. I am becoming a missionary for my religion, and will not have actual internet access while I am serving. I will be gone for two years. In the meantime, ModernGadgets should continue to work, since Rainmeter is completely decidated to backward compatibility.
Cool, thanks for your work on the gadgets. May I ask what religion you belong to? I have an interest in philosophy of religion.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

y0himba wrote: August 29th, 2019, 12:38 pm I figured it out. I just searched every instance of 'Colograph' and start playing around with placing ,1 after. Lots of fun haha. Now I am getting help to get the https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=21655&p=165001#p165001 Chameleon Plugin to work to change the text based on the current wall paper. I have my wallpapers set to rotate every 15 minutes, and the plugin linked here pulls colors for text and so forth from the wallpaper. Any ideas on that?
Well I'm going to release a patch soon to fix some issues, so all of your work will go down the drain. I'd recommend waiting until just before I leave to do your stuff :D
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
raiguard

Re: ModernGadgets 1.6.1

Post by raiguard »

v1.6.1 has been released to fix a small smattering of bugs. Thanks for the reports! I leave on the 18th, so if you find any other issues please report them ASAP!

Thanks for a fun three years! Have fun without me! I will return in August/September 2021.
v1.6.1 - 2019-9-11
- Added The Weather Channel watermark to the bottom of the forecast skin
- Fixed media progress bar not moving
- Fixed graph overlay color being tied to the incorrect variable
- Fixed view license button not having button hover aesthetics
- Fixed non-hyperthreaded core temps for CoreTemp and SpeedFan
- Fixed isolated thunderstorms condition not having an icon
- Fixed hover regions and scaling of welcome skin
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Have a great experience! :rosegift:

We'll try not to break any Modern Gadgets while you are away ;-) ... but no promises :uhuh: :lol:
nikko

Post by nikko »

one more bug
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

nikko wrote: September 11th, 2019, 5:43 pmone more bug
Actual footage of me squashing the bug:
y0himba

Post by y0himba »

That's a lot of bugs there.... :jawdrop
---