It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:14 am

ModernGadgets 1.8.2

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
raiguard

Re: ModernGadgets 1.2.0 - New look, familiar gadgets

Post by raiguard »

superj wrote:enabled also.

also is there an option to change the size of the gadgets?
Scaling the gadgets is something I am currently working on.
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

HWINFO.PNG
I don't understand.. I even tried a different PC.I have been trying for months to figure this out and can not.hwinfo to get to run.I have posted before and no one can help.Even with different PC? Yes, I WENT TO THAT EXTREME.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

kevindahl wrote:HWINFO.PNGI don't understand.. I even tried a different PC.I have been trying for months to figure this out and can not.hwinfo to get to run.I have posted before and no one can help.Even with different PC? Yes, I WENT TO THAT EXTREME.
Do you have HWiNFO application installed and running? If so, you will see an icon for it in your notification area.
hwinfonote.png
Once that is running, you still need to make sure 'Shared Memory Support' is checked in HWiNFO settings.
hwinfoshared.png
And set the parameters in the HWiNFO config tool to match your PC. Have look at this for help: jsmorley's post
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

I do per jsmeter ,but again on different pc hwinfo does not show on notification bar so I cant get It to run.If I go to @ and locate hwinf and click on I I get no run option.same as before?
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

page 5 in troubleshooting on forum
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

kevindahl wrote:I do per jsmeter ,but again on different pc hwinfo does not show on notification bar so I cant get It to run.If I go to @ and locate hwinf and click on I I get no run option.same as before?
Am I understanding this right? HWiNFO's not even running at all? Just open the start menu and search HWiNFO and it should let you run it from there (assuming you're on Windows 10).

The HWiNFO app in the @Resources folder is not HWiNFO itself, that's just the Rainmeter plugin application.
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

When I type that..well hell do you think i should just go to hwinfo site and download it ?
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

GOT IT! thank you guys soooo much man :thumbup:
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Wow, according to Github release stats, ModernGadgets 1.2.0 has just surpassed 2000 downloads! That's really amazing to see. Thank you everyone for the support!

Dev Update: I am currently working on a patch to fix several reported issues, and expect to have it out before the end of the month if all goes well. Stay tuned!
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Development testers should now be receiving an update notification for v1.2.1-beta.1. I believe I have fixed all reported issues thus far. If this is not the case, please let me know. Thanks! :thumbup: