It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:10 pm

All new with weather and custom tooltip

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
fred_gaou

All new with weather and custom tooltip

Post by fred_gaou »

Every skin of this suite can be completely set with 2 clicks through their context menu that show lot of options and direct shortcut to edit settings files. Just some variables to change and you're on.

Unfortunately, this suite is in french only for now and I don't plan to share before I'm sure all is perfect.

Rainmeter.exe only uses 52MB of RAM and about 0.6% on average of my CPU and go to 4% during a few seconds every 30 minutes when my weather skins update. My suite has 42 skins loaded right now and always run on background. I'm pretty proud of the job I did about optimization. :thumbup:
Finally, I made my weather skins. Based on wunderground api, the results are sharp and I don't fear it will be wrong in the future like yahoo and co. Here is a window skin for hourly conditions.

When foobar is running on background. You have feedback and total control on it with the skin at the top left corner. Controls displays when mouse hover.

raiguard

Re: All new with weather and custom tooltip

Post by raiguard »

I could translate to English if you'd like. I don't know French, but I should be able to get the gist from interacting with it. :thumbup:
fred_gaou

Post by fred_gaou »

As you can read right now, I speak english. So it is not an issue preventing me from translating myself. Thanks
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

fred_gaou wrote:As you can read right now, I speak english. So it is not an issue preventing me from translating myself. Thanks
*slams head into a wall*
Of course.

Your skins look great, by the way. :thumbup:
Shinyo

Post by Shinyo »

This is fantastic! I am brand new to rainmeter and have been looking all over for a way to show the hourly forecast. I live in Florida so it is often not if it is going to rain but when. In that regards a daily forecast is not much help. Is there someway I can DL your skin?
fred_gaou

Post by fred_gaou »

No, sorry. I just did it for myself and it's not ready to be shared. I have no time. The best would be a lua script to switch language. Translation would be a lot of a work. There are a tons of variable to create and translate. It would need some doc and tuto to be able to use it too. I can already imagine the complains about how it is, how to do such thing, why the other thing don't work and I have no time to maintain that skin and its doc and support people that try to use it.