It is currently April 18th, 2024, 5:42 pm

MLB Scoreboard

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
jake2456

MLB Scoreboard

Post by jake2456 »

MLB Scoreboard

To set your team, click the circle in top right, and click on a team.
MLB1.png
MLB2.png
MLB3.png
Version 2.0
Updated to work as of 2023 with a slighlty new look and a few new features.

Note:
There may be a few bugs yet mainly with what meters get shown or hidden at certain times.
Let me know If you spot anything that needs to be changed an ill update it.
MLBScoreboard_2.0.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jake2456 on September 8th, 2023, 8:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
kfonda

Re: MLB Scoreboard

Post by kfonda »

Hi Jake,
Thanks for taking the time to put this together. It seem to be working fine. I was poking at it and looking at the code you wrote to see if I could get a handle on how it all works and it is finally starting to make sense to me. :confused: I did notice some errors in the log. I tried it with a game that was in session and a game that still had not started yet and got the same errors with both. I've attached the log to see if it makes any sense to you. :? Anyway, thanks for the effort, it may be what I finally need to push me to learn how these skins actually work. It helps that the team I've been a fan of for 50 years actually looks like they might have a reasonable shot this year. :D

Lets Go Mets!!!!

Kevin Fonda

Code: Select all

NOTE (20:06:21.673) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini: Refreshing skin
ERRO (20:06:21.685) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:21.688) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:21.689) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:21.693) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:21.696) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:21.699) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:21.797) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [MeasureStatus]: RegExp matching error (-1)
ERRO (20:06:22.762) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:22.766) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:22.804) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [MeasureBoxScore]: RegExp matching error (-1)
ERRO (20:06:23.895) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:23.899) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:24.787) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:24.791) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:25.807) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:25.810) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:26.870) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:26.874) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:27.827) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:27.831) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:28.843) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:28.846) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:29.856) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine]: MeasureName= is not valid
ERRO (20:06:29.861) MLBScoreboard\MLBScoreboard.ini - [mLine2]: MeasureName= is not valid
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Hey Kevin,
Im glad you like it. Im working on rewriting the measure.inc file to clean it up a bit.
The errors your seeing for [mLine] and [mLine2]shouldnt really matter but ill look at in will be fixed in the next update. As for the [MeasureStatus] and [MeasureBoxscore] regexp errors im assuming were for when a game wasnt in progress. Anyways all should be fixed with the new update.

Anything you might like added or think needs changed let me know.

Looks like another crappy season for my tigers unfortunately, but hey its still early in season who knows what might happen.
kfonda

Post by kfonda »

Thanks for keeping up the work. Off the top of my head, the only thing that I would really like to see is the start time for upcoming games. If possible, it would be nice to have more colors to separate things out a little, maybe show the team names in the team colors.
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Just finished revamping the code. Ill add the start time as soon as i find a place to put it.

As far as team names in team colors. Thats a bit outside my knowledge base as it would reguire alot of ifactions. Ill look at colors for seperating stuff though. Otherwise you can always add FontColor= with a color code to any meter on the MLBScoreboard.ini file to change the color to your liking.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Mets? Go NATS!
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Updated to Version 1.3
jsmorley wrote:Mets? Go NATS!
Detroit just cant hold it together :(
kfonda

Post by kfonda »

Thanks for the update. I noticed last night that when I reloaded the skin during a game, it reset itself to 'preview ' mode. Didn't show the current score and said preview in the top left corner. I'm not sure if it was for the current game or tomorrows game since they both started at the same time.

As for the Tigers, they are a really great team.... as long as they're beating the Nats and and anybody else who is ahead of the Mets. :D
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

It does take a minute to set it self after loading or force refreshing of the skin but It should always display the current days game info. The prob with this is that if theres a game in progress and goes past midnight the skin will set itself with the next days game info and im not sure of a way to work around that. So maybe thats what happened. Was it past midnight?

Also working on a new look for the skin. Adding game date, city vs city, team logos, probable pitchers, winning and losing pitchers. Its just about finished.
preview.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kfonda

Post by kfonda »

It was past midnight, Mets are on west coast road trip. The new version looks great.