It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:24 am

top slide-in menu with drag and drop fuction

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
rumci

Re: top slide-in menu with drag and drop fuction

Post by rumci »

Why my Antivirus crazy when i click something in left up corner? You can add "Read me" with some description about buttons :P
And i have little more than you in the image you attach. Mistake or intentional?
Bez tytułu.png
@Edit And can i get your 1.0_1.0.rmskin version? :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

@DVO
Got a few errors when I load the skin:
2017-01-03 23_00_55-About Rainmeter.png
* The 3rd party plugins you are using: QuickLink and QuickBang are not in the package? You need to add 32 bit and 64 bit version when you create the rmskin package.
* You commented out Plugin=NowPlaying causing the error in your [Volume] section.
* The calc syntax errors are because there is no [VolumeButton] section.

I haven't tried those plugins, so they are not on my system and the skin won't work without them. :-(

@rumci
There are several executable files in the package, but my antivirus did not 'balk' at them and the package is clean.
I think you are seeing a false positive from your antivirus being too critical (not a bad thing!). :welcome:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rumci

Post by rumci »

@eclectic-tech
Mayby this is it :) But do you have 1.0_1.0.rmskin version with less options? :P Old version is "cleaner" than 1.3 :)
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

rumci wrote:...But do you have 1.0_1.0.rmskin version with less options? :P Old version is "cleaner" than 1.3 :)
Sorry, I do not :-(

DVO is probably the only one that can help with that...