It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:55 am

LuaRainRSS

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
jumper77

Re: LuaRainRSS

Post by jumper77 »

Really nice work. When I get better at this I would like to change the style of the skin to something that's a better fit for the rest of my skins.

Also, I was able to get it to work the the original file just by making the recommended changes in the first few threads. Big time cool sir. When I grow up I want to be a Rainmeter programmer just like you (I'm 63) <grin>
jumper77

Post by jumper77 »

Oops, may have spoken to soon. Is "New, Mine, and Watch" made for the left side graph? When I click new, mine, or watch, it opens a new tab in my browser, but all of them bring me to the index page of the forum. Is this the expected behavior?

tanks

Edit: Never mind... pilot error. I downloaded the last version posted and lost my username+password. Works great now so ignore the above
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Thanks for this creation... modded it to my liking and loving it! :rosegift:
RSS.gif
Click for actions...
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

eclectic-tech wrote:Thanks for this creation... modded it to my liking and loving it! :rosegift:
RSS.gifClick for actions...

Move the entries down 1px in their "field", and to the right about 3px. :-) I think the goal should be to have the little boxes vertically centered in the field, and it feels a little "crowded" on the left to me.

Since you didn't ask... ;-)
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

OCD? ;-)

Yeah, it still needs some tweaking for better alignment! :D
LuaRainRSS2.png
You've shown me the error of my ways... not the first time, definitely won't be the last time! :p
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

eclectic-tech wrote:OCD? ;-)
Absolutely... ;-) Something off by one pixel will eat at me like a tapeworm until I fix it...