It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:46 pm

illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.8.1 - Updated HWiNFO plugin

Post by raiguard »

thegadgeteur wrote:I can't get the GPU widget to work. Using HWinfoSW it pulls the info and does show in the widget settings the correct sensor ID but every metric for GPU just reads as 0.
A few things:
1. Make sure you're setting the IDs for GPU 0, not 1. The single GPU meter only supports GPU0. Even if the SMV shows "GPU [#1]:" put the sensors in that section under GPU0.
2. Look at the picture below. There are three things you need to configure: The Sensor ID (red), the Sensor Instance (orange) and the Entry ID (yellow/green). The Sensor ID and Instance are the same for everything in GPU0, but the Entry IDs are unique. For every Entry ID you need to find the corresponding entry in the SMV (yellow), and copy the Entry ID from the SMV (green). Once you do this for every sensor, GPU meter should work.

Also keep in mind that your computer may not have all the sensors. If you can't find a specific sensor, it means your computer does not have it, and you are out of luck. I hope this helps!

raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.8.0 - Now with extra splendor!

Post by raiguard »

zapdos9 wrote:Original

Code: Select all

; ## NETWORK IN ##
[NetInEthernet]
Measure=NetIn
Interface=#interfaceEthernet#
Disabled=#disableEthernet#
DynamicVariables=1
Edited

Code: Select all

; ## NETWORK IN ##
[NetInEthernet]
Measure=NetIn
Interface=#interfaceEthernet#
Disabled=#disableEthernet#
DynamicVariables=0
AverageSize=10
The NetIn still measures but somehow showing the speed 2/3x of the actual speed.
SilverAzide has a way to smooth the graphs. See https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=118510#p118510
Simbadda

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.7.1 - Fixed HWiNFO and GPU meter bugs

Post by Simbadda »

iamanai wrote:Oh my, I'm an idiot. Obviously you have HWiNFO installed because the temperatures are showing up. My bad.

You need to open the settings skin and use the "hwinfo config" page to set up the fan speed and GPU information. Instructions on how to do so are included in the page.
Yeah, thanks. I have fixed my problem now. I changed the sensor instance to the correct value.
zapdos9

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.8.0 - Now with extra splendor!

Post by zapdos9 »

iamanai wrote:SilverAzide has a way to smooth the graphs. See https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=118510#p118510
Thanks for the reference! From there I was able to figure out how to smoothen your gadget's graph.
Simbadda

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.8.1

Post by Simbadda »

Hi, I downloaded the 0.8.1 version but I think it still contains ver 2.0.0 of the rainmeter plugin.
Attachments
illustro2.JPG
illustro1.JPG
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Simbadda wrote:Hi, I downloaded the 0.8.1 version but I think it still contains ver 2.0.0 of the rainmeter plugin.
Hmm... Oh! You are correct! I didn't update the plugin files in the place where I grab them when packaging an .RMSKIN! I'll have to fix it when I get home. Thanks for noticing that!
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Hi iamanai,
The ActiveNet plugin has been updated as well to fix the network adapter glitch you reported.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

SilverAzide wrote:Hi iamanai,
The ActiveNet plugin has been updated as well to fix the network adapter glitch you reported.
Thanks, I will update that as well in the next patch.
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

Post by raiguard »

At last, v1.0.0 is here!

Thanks for all the support during the development of this skin suite. I never expected that what I intended to be my "first try" pack would turn into something lots of people use.

There will be no more feature updates to illustro Gadgets, but I will fix any bugs that people report to me. From this point onward I will be putting most of my effort into my next skin suite, which I plan to spend most of my Rainmeter development time working on.

If HWiNFO is absolutely refusing to work for anybody please let me know. I have had a few complaints and do not yet know the cause, so I can use all the input I can get.

Again, thanks for the support, and have a fantastic day! :thumbup:

- iamanai
Mortus

Re: illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

Post by Mortus »

iamanai wrote:At last, v1.0.0 is here!
Thanks!
Is it possible to store custom settings (the ones you user can change, like colours, etc) in some separate file and preserve through upgrades?