It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:57 am

illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
cnone

Re: illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

Post by cnone »

OK another qustion;
Is there any easy way to remove the read/write speeds from drives meter? So i can minimalize the look?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

cnone wrote:OK another qustion;
Is there any easy way to remove the read/write speeds from drives meter? So i can minimalize the look?
Although not 'gadget' style, you could try this illustro style skin: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=143116#p143116
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

cnone wrote:OK another qustion;
There is no easy way. You’ll have to manually remove those from the code.
cnone

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:There is no easy way. You’ll have to manually remove those from the code.
Ok, which codes should I remove and from which file? Just point me and I will try to edit myself :)
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

cnone wrote:Ok, which codes should I remove and from which file? Just point me and I will try to edit myself :)
Right-click on disks meter and click "edit skin". It will open the correct file in whatever text editor you have set as default. Scroll down until you find the upload/download rate meters, and simply delete them.
cnone

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:Right-click on disks meter and click "edit skin". It will open the correct file in whatever text editor you have set as default. Scroll down until you find the upload/download rate meters, and simply delete them.
Ok found these instead of up/down:

Code: Select all

[GraphLines]
Meter=Line
MeterStyle=StyleGraph
MeasureName=MeasureDiskReadWriteL
MeasureName2=MeasureDiskReadWriteK
MeasureName3=MeasureDiskReadWriteJ
MeasureName4=MeasureDiskReadWriteI
MeasureName5=MeasureDiskReadWriteH
MeasureName6=MeasureDiskReadWriteG
MeasureName7=MeasureDiskReadWriteF
MeasureName8=MeasureDiskReadWriteE
MeasureName9=MeasureDiskReadWriteD
MeasureName10=MeasureDiskReadWriteC
LineCount=10
LineColor=#colorDiskL#
LineColor2=#colorDiskK#
LineColor3=#colorDiskJ#
LineColor4=#colorDiskI#
LineColor5=#colorDiskH#
LineColor6=#colorDiskG#
LineColor7=#colorDiskF#
LineColor8=#colorDiskE#
LineColor9=#colorDiskD#
LineColor10=#colorDiskC#
AutoScale=1
Hidden=#hideLineGraph#
Tried to remove all of them and nothing changed.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

cnone wrote:Ok found these instead of up/down:

Code: Select all

[GraphLines]
Meter=Line
MeterStyle=StyleGraph
MeasureName=MeasureDiskReadWriteL
MeasureName2=MeasureDiskReadWriteK
MeasureName3=MeasureDiskReadWriteJ
MeasureName4=MeasureDiskReadWriteI
MeasureName5=MeasureDiskReadWriteH
MeasureName6=MeasureDiskReadWriteG
MeasureName7=MeasureDiskReadWriteF
MeasureName8=MeasureDiskReadWriteE
MeasureName9=MeasureDiskReadWriteD
MeasureName10=MeasureDiskReadWriteC
LineCount=10
LineColor=#colorDiskL#
LineColor2=#colorDiskK#
LineColor3=#colorDiskJ#
LineColor4=#colorDiskI#
LineColor5=#colorDiskH#
LineColor6=#colorDiskG#
LineColor7=#colorDiskF#
LineColor8=#colorDiskE#
LineColor9=#colorDiskD#
LineColor10=#colorDiskC#
AutoScale=1
Hidden=#hideLineGraph#
Tried to remove all of them and nothing changed.
Ah, I forgot that I have the meters separated out into another file. Go to your Rainmeter skins folder, and navigate to illustro Gadgets\Drives Meter\DiskMeters.inc. The read/write rate meters (not download/upload, that's for network meter) will be in there.
cnone

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:Ah, I forgot that I have the meters separated out into another file. Go to your Rainmeter skins folder, and navigate to illustro Gadgets\Drives Meter\DiskMeters.inc. The read/write rate meters (not download/upload, that's for network meter) will be in there.
Now they're gone but the space is still there. Now if I won't be too much of a headache for you, how can I remove the spaces too. my goal is to make the skin a little more compact.

Thanks in advance
cnone

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:Ah, I forgot that I have the meters separated out into another file. Go to your Rainmeter skins folder, and navigate to illustro Gadgets\Drives Meter\DiskMeters.inc. The read/write rate meters (not download/upload, that's for network meter) will be in there.
Tried to play with all the files and tried to guess the variable or something effects the resizing but couldn't find. I know it is an obsolete project but your drives meter is the most readable illustro disk monitor I want to use. Which line or lines I have to edit to resize?
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

cnone wrote:Tried to play with all the files and tried to guess the variable or something effects the resizing but couldn't find. I know it is an obsolete project but your drives meter is the most readable illustro disk monitor I want to use. Which line or lines I have to edit to resize?
The background height variable is a complicated equation that you'll need to change. Go to illustro Gadgets\@Resources\Variables\DrivesMeterVariables.inc and you'll find it. You'll want to specifically look at the diskChunkY variable, for that is what defines how tall each disk section is.

Play with those until you get the results you want. I'm not at my PC so I can't test, but I think if you change diskChunkY to ((#rowYOffset# * 2) + 1), it should do the trick.