It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:28 am

illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: illustro Gadgets v0.6.2 - Now with less bugs and extra hugs!

Post by SilverAzide »

To use Fahrenheit, you first need to configure HWiNFO to report in Fahrenheit (it uses Celsius by default). Once you do that, check the box in the Settings skin and you are good to go, no need to edit any skins.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets v0.6.2 - Development testers wanted!

Post by raiguard »

I am looking for beta testers for the next version of illustro Gadgets. But before you even consider becoming one, here are a few warnings:

- You need to have experience with GitHub and know how to clone repositories and such
- These builds are VERY UNFINISHED and VERY BUGGY. They WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY, almost guaranteed
- It is intended purely so I can receive design feedback and / or bug reports from a wide array of people

If you would like to contribute to the project please feel free to send a pull request (if you don't know what that means then you shouldn't be a beta tester), but please don't be offended if I decline it.

To become a beta tester simply clone the Git repository linked below to your Rainmeter folder. If you would like to contribute please be sure to have git ignore everything except the things pertaining to illustro Gadgets. I don't want you adding the entire contents of your Rainmeter folder to my project!

Link to Git repository: https://github.com/Exhelah/illustro-Gadgets
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

v0.7.0 development report: I REALLY REALLY BROKE SOMETHING... Better fix it!

(IMAGE REMOVED BY ME DUE TO PRIVACY CONCERNS)

Okay, I know exactly what I did and I'm in the process of fixing it, but I thought it looked hilarious for some reason. Enjoy this teaser for now! ;) Also, I found EVEN MORE mistakes in Drives Meter, this time having to do with the L drive displaying itself as the K drive and having an incorrectly placed meter. This is why I need beta testers!
Last edited by raiguard on January 20th, 2016, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Great things are happening for v0.7.0!
If you would like to help beta test or contribute go to my github: https://github.com/iamanai/illustro-Gadgets

Also, I need some artwork done. These icons look terrible! The sidebar navigation buttons, from top to bottom, are: All CPU Meter, Network Meter, GPU Meter, Drives Meter, HWiNFO Configuration, and About. If anybody who has actual art talent sees this, please throw something together! It should be flat, simple, and completely white (so I can do proper image tinting / alpha, and because it fits in with the theme)

EDIT: I'm not using icons anymore. Never mind!
Last edited by raiguard on November 18th, 2015, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets v0.6.3 - Familiar Gadgets, Beautiful illustro Theme

Post by raiguard »

v0.6.3 has been released! The only changes in this version are bug fixes and formatting improvements, specifically some of those I did while working on v0.7.0. The next version will take a long time to create, so please be patient! I promise that it will be worth it. :thumbup:
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.6.3 - Familiar Gadgets, Beautiful illustro Theme

Post by raiguard »

There's a message in the original post. Go check it out! Hint: it's about the progress of v0.7.0. ;)
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.7.0 - Familiar Gadgets, Beautiful illustro Theme

Post by raiguard »

v0.7.0 has FINALLY been released! I am currently aware of a bug with the GPU meter's graph that is causing the GPU usage line not to actually work. Patch coming tomorrow!

Also, I wasn't able to beta test this new version in-depth, so please let me know if you run across any bugs! Happy holidays.
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.7.0 - Familiar Gadgets, Beautiful illustro Theme

Post by raiguard »

RabidWartHawg wrote:Hi,

Nice work.
I tried setting the All CPU temps to display in °F. It does change the string to show "°F", however the values are not being converted. (or I have a superconducting water cooler LOL). What can I do to help debug it?

I also tinkered with making 2 GPU windows as I have dual graphics cards (SLI).
I tinkered making 2 separate widgets with different instances values, but perhaps you have a suggestion for a more elegant method?

thanks
I just released v0.7.0 with dual GPU support! Go check it out. ;)
raiguard

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.7.1 - Fixed HWiNFO and GPU meter bugs

Post by raiguard »

Released v0.7.1 to fix a slew of bugs. This is why I need beta testers!
Simbadda

Re: illustro Gadgets 0.7.1 - Fixed HWiNFO and GPU meter bugs

Post by Simbadda »

Hi all,

I am a currently trying out this skin, and I am having problems with the cpu usage and the gpu meter gadgets.

The fan portion in the cpu usage is not displaying any info, and the gpu meter is not showing any detail as well.

Any tips and suggestions that I should do to fix it?

Thanks for the help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.