It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:56 pm

illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
cnone

Re: illustro Gadgets 1.0.0

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:Patience is a virtue. ;-)

I’ll be updating the code on GitHub as I go. It will take a while though, because I do have a life and don’t have very much free time at the moment. If you want to see the progress, click the GitHub link in my signature and look at the illustro Gadgets Repository.

Right now though, all of the changes are still local on my computer, so you won’t see any of the changes until I push it to GitHub’s servers later today.
At least can you please push your local updates to the repo? May be I can test and play it around while waiting :)
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

cnone wrote:At least can you please push your local updates to the repo? May be I can test and play it around while waiting :)
Life caught up to me (rushing to finish my Eagle Scout project before I turned 18 really put me behind in school) so I haven't even touched my PC in about a week. I pushed my current code to the illustro Gadgets repository, check it out if you want. :thumbup:
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
cnone

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:Life caught up to me (rushing to finish my Eagle Scout project before I turned 18 really put me behind in school) so I haven't even touched my PC in about a week. I pushed my current code to the illustro Gadgets repository, check it out if you want. :thumbup:
Damn I wish I am still being a scout :D

I wish for you the best on all of these matters in your life mate :thumbup:

I have dloaded the new update and I am playing with the code in my spare time. Three issues to cope for me whic are:

Removing the read write speeds section and provide more readable size info,
Tweaking the title bar appearance which seems out of place except CPU meter,
And remove the histograms which is available thru drive meter settings skin but it is not functional for now.

If you have find time to answer or at least point me out where to look at for these I really appreciate but if you don't have time a will play the code with myself and try to figure out the tweaks

Anyways, thank you so much pushing the updates to the repo and for the great update :)

Have a nice day mate...

Edit 1: Succeeded to remove the graph section from drives meter :)
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

cnone wrote:Damn I wish I am still being a scout :D

I wish for you the best on all of these matters in your life mate :thumbup:

I have dloaded the new update and I am playing with the code in my spare time. Three issues to cope for me whic are:

Removing the read write speeds section and provide more readable size info,
Tweaking the title bar appearance which seems out of place except CPU meter,
And remove the histograms which is available thru drive meter settings skin but it is not functional for now.

If you have find time to answer or at least point me out where to look at for these I really appreciate but if you don't have time a will play the code with myself and try to figure out the tweaks

Anyways, thank you so much pushing the updates to the repo and for the great update :)

Have a nice day mate...

Edit 1: Succeeded to remove the graph section from drives meter :)
It's a work in progress. All of these will be fixed in due time. I'm still deliberating on whether or not I want to add a toggle to show the read/write speeds.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
cnone

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:It's a work in progress. All of these will be fixed in due time. I'm still deliberating on whether or not I want to add a toggle to show the read/write speeds.
It's definitely not a problem if you decide not to add this feature. I will edit as my liking when you release the updated suite. Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating the suite :D
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

I've been putting off the illustro port because of issues converting to the illustro style (the illustro background is inconsistent and horrible to work with), so I've been focusing on adding more features to ModernGadgets instead. I found a relatively easy way to toggle the read/write speeds in Disks Meter, so it is now an official feature, and it'll make its way into the illustro port as time permits. Just thought I'd let you know. :)
Disks Meter.gif
Edit: I'm actually not going to do any more work on the illustro port until I complete v1.4 of ModernGadgets. Porting it to illustro requires a lot of manual editing after I copy the skins, so I would have to manually copy over and tweak every new feature as it comes in. Therefore, I'm going to make v1.4 feature-complete, release it, then port it to illustro before I do any work on the next version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loopypalm

Post by loopypalm »

Hi bro
I want to ask you about how to remove a blanc space and make the size minimal
I want to see only the name & the temperature
Gpu clock is also mistake but i care only about the temp
See picture please
https://imgur.com/88hdNW2
Any idea about what should i mod ?
sorry for my english
cnone

Post by cnone »

raiguard wrote:I've been putting off the illustro port because of issues converting to the illustro style (the illustro background is inconsistent and horrible to work with), so I've been focusing on adding more features to ModernGadgets instead. I found a relatively easy way to toggle the read/write speeds in Disks Meter, so it is now an official feature, and it'll make its way into the illustro port as time permits. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Disks Meter.gif

Edit: I'm actually not going to do any more work on the illustro port until I complete v1.4 of ModernGadgets. Porting it to illustro requires a lot of manual editing after I copy the skins, so I would have to manually copy over and tweak every new feature as it comes in. Therefore, I'm going to make v1.4 feature-complete, release it, then port it to illustro before I do any work on the next version.
Awesome news :)
I for myself might consider to switch to modern gadgets after the update. But illustro always will have it's place in my heart and if you managed to port modern gadgets to illustro i will switch back to illustro :)