It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:20 pm

Simple Perf Meters 2.3.0 - now with 4 Clocks and All-in-One

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Mytre

Re: Simple Perf Meters 2.2.0 - now with 4 GPU meters

Post by Mytre »

Hello, i need some help here, i have been using this on rainmeter since months ago, however now , Disk Drive meters are not working as intended. they dont show read or write speed. only full percentage. and thats it , the graphs, read write speed, are not working. And i dont find any setting to change this behavior.
exper1mental

Post by exper1mental »

Mytre wrote:Hello, i need some help here, i have been using this on rainmeter since months ago, however now , Disk Drive meters are not working as intended. they dont show read or write speed. only full percentage. and thats it , the graphs, read write speed, are not working. And i dont find any setting to change this behavior.
Have you set the Disk Drive meters to the correct drives on your computer? When you hover over one of the meters click the little settings icon that shows up in the upper right hand corner, you can change the drive names there.

Do you have HWiNFO installed? (or rather, do you use it?) If so, go get the latest version of the HWiNFO plugin for Rainmeter and see if that helps.

What version of Rainmeter are you using? If you haven't upgraded to it already go install Rainmeter 3.3.

If your still having trouble do this:
  1. Right-click on a skin, any skin
  2. Hover over the entry "Rainmeter" in the context menu
  3. Click on "About"
  4. See if there are any errors displayed in the "Log" tab
  5. If you don't see any errors try refreshing Rainmeter with the Log tab open:
    1. Right-click on a skin, any skin
    2. Hover over the entry "Rainmeter" in the context menu
    3. Click on "Refresh All"
I'm not sure what to tell you if you don't find any errors other than to try doing a clean install of Rainmeter (uninstall Rainmeter, delete all your skins, reinstall Rainmeter, and then redownload and install your skins)
birds

Post by birds »

很好看的桌面小工具,請多加努力 Thanks!! :great:
TGonZo

Post by TGonZo »

Hi all. Thanks for the comments. I've been very busy the last couple of months with work, and have not been on the Rainmeter forum much.

Things have let up a bit, and I made some updates. Version 2.3.0 has 4 Clocks each with settings to set TimeZone and DST. I needed to know times at a couple places around the world for work. I also made an All-in-One meter I use for troubleshooting, but others may like it as their default meter.

Check it out at http://tgonz0.deviantart.com/
raiguard

Re: Simple Perf Meters 2.3.0 - now with 4 Clocks and All-in-One

Post by raiguard »

I've been tinkering with using the FrostedGlass plugin with your skins... And I have to say, it looks super nice. It makes the skins look tons better and easier to read. You might consider implementing it!

”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
TGonZo

Post by TGonZo »

I do like the FrostedGlass / Aero blur look. I will add those as an option to turn on in the next version.

Looks like the FrostedGlass plugin only works in Windows 10, and the Aero Blur option only works in Windows 7. That's probably good enough, but was wondering if either of those works in Windows 8? Does anyone know? If not, I don't think it's a big deal.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Jokohama

Post by Jokohama »

Hi and thanks for your work. It's great. But I noticed that on my PC, the 'pages/sec' and 'P/F' part just do not work. They display a blank histogram and 0% P/F all the time, even under system heavy load. I suspect that a personal problem as there is no other report in this thread? Do you have any method for me to resolve this problem? Thanks for your help. I'm using x64 Windows 10.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Jokohama wrote:Hi and thanks for your work. It's great. But I noticed that on my PC, the 'pages/sec' and 'P/F' part just do not work. They display a blank histogram and 0% P/F all the time, even under system heavy load. I suspect that a personal problem as there is no other report in this thread? Do you have any method for me to resolve this problem? Thanks for your help. I'm using x64 Windows 10.
If you have lots of RAM, the page file will almost never get used. With my 16GB of RAM I've only seen the Page file get up to 3 MB. So it's not an error in the skin.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
Jokohama

Post by Jokohama »

iamanai wrote:If you have lots of RAM, the page file will almost never get used. With my 16GB of RAM I've only seen the Page file get up to 3 MB. So it's not an error in the skin.
Oh I see.. I only have 8GB of RAM and I dont know how to check real number of Page file so I guess I will change it to SWAP meter then. Thanks.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Jokohama wrote:Oh I see.. I only have 8GB of RAM and I dont know how to check real number of Page file so I guess I will change it to SWAP meter then. Thanks.

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=116747#p116747
1.jpg

Code: Select all

[MeasurePhysicalTotal]
Measure=PhysicalMemory
Total=1

[MeasurePhysicalUsed]
Measure=PhysicalMemory

[MeasurePhysicalFree]
Measure=PhysicalMemory
InvertMeasure=1

[MeasureSwapTotal]
Measure=SwapMemory
Total=1

[MeasureSwapUsed]
Measure=SwapMemory

[MeasureSwapFree]
Measure=SwapMemory
InvertMeasure=1

[MeasurePageFileTotal]
Measure=Calc
Formula=MeasureSwapTotal - MeasurePhysicalTotal >=0 ? MeasureSwapTotal - MeasurePhysicalTotal : 0

[MeasurePageFileUsed]
Measure=Calc
Formula=MeasureSwapUsed - MeasurePhysicalUsed
MinValue=0
MaxValue=[MeasurePageFileTotal]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePageFileFree]
Measure=Calc
Formula=MeasurePageFileTotal - MeasurePageFileUsed
MinValue=0
MaxValue=[MeasurePageFileTotal]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureVirtualTotal]
Measure=Memory
Total=1

[MeasureVirtualUsed]
Measure=Memory

[MeasureVirtualFree]
Measure=Memory
InvertMeasure=1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.