It is currently April 24th, 2024, 6:23 pm

Gadgets 7.6.1 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
philumax

Re: Gadgets 5.4.3 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by philumax »

Hello.
I'll wait, with the Yahoo! as long as it works, it's good.
SilverAzide is not a slave, in principle, it's the holidays, he has the right to take his time!
for me, there is no fire, there is 1 in 2 that works. it is enough for me.
it's astonishing, these changes in Weather channel.
must be in big trouble.
see you. :welcome:
skeezmoe

Post by skeezmoe »

philumax wrote: July 31st, 2020, 3:41 am Hello.
I'll wait, with the Yahoo! as long as it works, it's good.
SilverAzide is not a slave, in principle, it's the holidays, he has the right to take his time!
for me, there is no fire, there is 1 in 2 that works. it is enough for me.
it's astonishing, these changes in Weather channel.
must be in big trouble.
see you. :welcome:
Agree 100% SilverAzide is awesome but he has a life :)
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

LOL! Thanks for your concern, everyone! Once there is a new set of weather.com files available, which should be out very soon (today or tomorrow?), I'll release a new version of the Gadgets as quickly as possible.

If anyone has not upgraded to the latest Rainmeter 4.4 beta, I would urge you to do so. It contains a critical bug fix that for the first time will allow all your Gadgets settings to be properly saved, so when you upgrade the Gadgets, all your settings will be preserved. (Previous versions of Rainmeter only preserved most settings, not all.) The next release of the Gadgets will still work (and install) with 4.3.1, but 4.4.x is highly recommended.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
skeezmoe

Post by skeezmoe »

SilverAzide wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:19 pm LOL! Thanks for your concern, everyone! Once there is a new set of weather.com files available, which should be out very soon (today or tomorrow?), I'll release a new version of the Gadgets as quickly as possible.

If anyone has not upgraded to the latest Rainmeter 4.4 beta, I would urge you to do so. It contains a critical bug fix that for the first time will allow all your Gadgets settings to be properly saved, so when you upgrade the Gadgets, all your settings will be preserved. (Previous versions of Rainmeter only preserved most settings, not all.) The next release of the Gadgets will still work (and install) with 4.3.1, but 4.4.x is highly recommended.
:o You are awesome as always SliverAzide I will upgrade and check it out you are the best :thumbup: :rosegift:
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Gadgets 5.5.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by SilverAzide »

A major update to the Gadgets has been released!

Get the latest version here

Gadgets on GitHub

5.5.0 - 2020-07-31:
  • Revised Weather Meter for latest JSON includes, minor bug fixes, and performance improvements.
  • Enhanced Weather Meter to include Catalan, Dutch, and Korean translations.
  • Corrected Weather Meter Polish translations. (Thanks tepiloxtl!)
  • Corrected Drives Meter issue where the label for newly-inserted USB drives was not clickable.
  • Corrected Network Meters for issue where the peak speed would not show values over 1 Gbps.
  • Enhanced All CPU Meter to work around an issue with certain AMD Ryzen CPUs not properly reporting clock speed. This change means the clock speed shown will now match what is shown in Windows Task Manager and HWiNFO, and not just show the base clock of your CPU.
  • Added additional tooltips to all Gadgets.
  • Revised for Rainmeter 4.4.0.
While using Rainmeter 4.3.1 is acceptable, it is highly recommended to first install Rainmeter 4.4.0 (beta or later) for the best Gadgets upgrade experience.

NOTE for those who use the Network Meter Pro and Wireless Meter Pro skin variants: The NetMonitor service has not been changed in this release, so there is no need to update this service.
Last edited by SilverAzide on August 2nd, 2020, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Gadgets 5.5.1 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by SilverAzide »

A minor update to the Gadgets has been released!

Download the latest version here (5.5.1)

Gadgets on GitHub

5.5.1 - 2020-08-02:
  • Revised Weather Meter for latest JSON includes and minor bug fixes.
  • Corrected All CPU Meter regression issue with certain AMD Ryzen CPUs not properly reporting clock speed.
While using Rainmeter 4.3.1 is acceptable, it is highly recommended to first install Rainmeter 4.4.0 (beta or later) for the best Gadgets upgrade experience.

NOTE for those who use the Network Meter Pro and Wireless Meter Pro skin variants: The NetMonitor service has not been changed in this release, so there is no need to update this service.
philumax

Post by philumax »

Hello.
I'm blown away!
my location is less than 200m!
at least you have slept since!
it's professional work.
thank you!
see you.
philumax

Post by philumax »

Hello.
it had to happen. the clock crashes the whole system!
i am using Desckscape 10. all gadgets seen on my desktop are working except the clock. as soon as I put it on, it crashes! the system, works by sudden, I am forced to go through the task manager, to cut Rainmeter. and if I want at least my remaining gadgets, I have to uninstall Rainmeter, totally (including personal settings) and reinstall everything, but, without setting the clock.
for now, i use clockX, but it is not up to date, since 2013 ...
is it serious doctor? 🥶
see you more.🙂
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

philumax wrote: October 7th, 2020, 8:21 pm and if I want at least my remaining gadgets, I have to uninstall Rainmeter, totally (including personal settings) and reinstall everything, but, without setting the clock.
No, at all. Don't do this just to get rid of the crashing clock. Instead when you get Rainmeter closed, simply remove the .ini file of the clock and restart Rainmeter.
philumax

Post by philumax »

Hello.
me, the one I want is the analog clock, not the digital one!
so in the INI file there is something wrong, but what?
see you.🙂